Present Status: Assistant Lecturer
(2014-Till Date) – Assistant Lecturer Information Management Technology – Federal University of Technology Owerri Imo State.
2013/2014 Academic Session, FUTO, assisted in lecturing the following courses: IMT 503 CCE (Database Systems),
2014/2015 Academic session: IMT 503 CCE (Database Systems), IMT 409File (Organization, Database Management and Design), IMT 502(Simulation Theory and Application).
2015/2016 Academic Session: IMT 503 CCE (Database Systems), IMT 409File (Organization, Database Management and Design), IMT 502(Simulation Theory and Application).
2016/2017 Academic Session: IMT 309 (Internet Technology), IMT 409File (Organization, Database Management and Design)
(2011-2014) – Part-Time Lecturer Computer Science Department– Federal College of Land Resources Technology (FECOLART) Egbeada Owerri Imo State
- Lecturing-File Organization Database Mgt. and Design, Digital Electronics Intrd., Operations Research, Project Management, Human Computer Interface (HCI), Professional Practice in IT, File Organization and Management, Management Information System (MIS), Introduction to Computing, System Analysis Intrd., Project Supervising. etc
(2008-2009) NYSC– Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), 134 IBB Way, Katsina, Katsina State.
Protection Control and Metering
- Transformer Testing
- Power House Panels Maintenance
- All metering Work
Urban Services Center Section
- Fault Clearing
- Line Patrolling
- Disconnection and Reconnection of Customers
- Mounting of Poles and Lines (High and Low Tension), Stringing / Fixing
Operation and Maintenance Department
- Fault Clearance
- Power House Panel Operation and Control
Planning and Control
- AutoCAD Schematic Designing of Projects
- Controlling of Mapped-out Projects
(2008) Secretary/Receptionist – Bicoz Oil Km 5 P.H.-Enugu Express Way, Aba, Abia State.
Duties Performed: Monthly Stock taking, Secretarial jobs, Staff Salary Payment, Computer Jobs, and Inventory Record of Daily sales.
(2004-2007) Contract Staff–Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skill Acquisition Centre Aba, Abia State.
- Instructor (Computer) – Instructing Computer Packages: MS-Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, Page-maker, DOS, Appreciation, CorelDraw. etc
- Assistant Engineer-Cybercafe LAN Management & Troubleshooting, System Formatting, Loading, Installation, Troubleshooting and hardware maintenance. etc
- Computer Operator: Secretarial Jobs, Graphics Design, Database Management Services etc.
- Manager (Cyber-Café & Computer Service) – Monitoring Sales, Jobs, Browsing Ticket Selling, Internet Services for Customers, Ask-Me Services etc.
(2003) Industrial Training–National Electric Power Authority (NEPA), Transmission Station, Alaoji, Abia State.
- Operation Room Section- Monitoring and taking of Meter Readings, Learnt some equipment function in the SwitchYard.
- Electrical Maintenance Section- Maintenance and Installation of Substation’s electrical equipments.
- Line’s Maintenance Section- Checking and Repairing high Tension Vandalized lines.
- Administrative Section- Receiving and Recording Bills.
- Proficiency in the use of Data Processing
- Microsoft Office, MS. DOS and Graphics Design
- Knowledge of Edraw Max, Web Designing, SPSS (Statistic Package for Social Sciences), Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Image Editing, Networking, Auto-cad etc.
SKILLS / INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS
- Excellent Communication
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to work efficiently under Pressure
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates
- Meticulous and Accuracy
- Treasurer Corpers Welfare Association Katsina, Katsina State. 2008/2009 Batch B
- Deputy CnC Cadet Marshall Federal Road Safety Commission Katsina, Katsina State. 2008/2009 Batch B