Cajethan Onyekachi Okafor
OBJECTIVE: To impact positively in the lives of people and also contribute greatly to organization and Nation Building.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- A trained Maritime Management Technologist.
- Young, talented, resourceful, dynamic and knowledgeable in Offshore and Onshore Safety.
- Good communication Skills.
- A good organizer and planner in project planning and management.
- Good leadership Skills and Experience.
- Good swimming Skills.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:
- The Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State – M.Sc in Maritime Management Technology (In View) – November 2014…
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC Certificate) – March, 2012 – Feb. 2013.
- Nigerian Institute of Management (Management Certificate) – July – December 2012
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State (Basic Safety Courses and Training Certificates) – November 2011
- The Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State (Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime Management Technology, Second Class Honours (Upper Division)) – 2006 – 2011
- Goethe Institut inter Nationes (German Cultural centre) Lagos State. (German Language Certificate) – 2003 – 2004
- Tony Cheta College, State Kano (Senior Secondary School Certificate) – 2000 – 2002
- Kings International College, Kano State (Junior Secondary Certificate) – 1996 – 1999
- Methodist Nursery and Primary School, Kano State. (First leaving Certificate) – 1990 – 1996
Nigerian Institute of Management Certificate
German Language Certificate
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Certificate.
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility Certificate.
Elementary First Aid Certificate.
Personal Survival Skills Certificate
Proficient in the use of Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft words.