Mr Emerole, Ikechukwu Chimezie is a Nigerian national, an Academic Staff in the Department of Management Technology, School of Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri. He is a professional manager with the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM). He holds an M.Sc degree in Business Administration (2017) from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, an MBA degree in Management (2011) from University of Nigeria Nsukka and a Second Class upper B.Sc degree in Management (2008) also from University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Mr Emerole Ikechukwu Chimezie was a foundation member of the Department of Management Technology. He has to his credit 4 publications in refereed journals and 6 unpublished conference/ seminars/workshop papers. He is a young Academic who is very enthusiastic about Academic excellence and intellectual advancement. His research interest spans Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Business Administration. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2017).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Management. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2011).
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Management. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2008).
Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management.
TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Assistant Lecturer, Federal University Of Technology, Owerri
- Kanu S. I, Ozurumba B.A and Emerole I. C (2014), Application of Linear Programming Techniques to Practical Decision Making, Vol 4 (9) 100 -111 (International Institute for Science, Technology & Education) (UK).
- Osisioma E, Nzewi H. N and Emerole I.C (2017), Organizational Culture and Innovation in Selected Breweries in South –East Nigeria, Vol 3(2) 67-74 (Scholars Bulletin) (UAE).
- Madueke C. V and Emerole I.C (2017) Organizational Culture and Employee Retention Of Selected Commercial Banks in Anambra State, Vol. 2 (3B) 244- 252 (Saudi Journal of Business and Management Studies) (UAE).
- Emerole I. C and Onyechere P. O (2017) Employee Commitment and Knowledge Sharing in Federal Medical Centre Owerri, Vol. 3(1)236-248 (FUTO Journal Series) (Nigeria)