Mrs Onyechere Patricia O. is an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Management Technology (MGT), School of Management Technology (SMAT). She holds a B.Sc. in Marketing and two Masters Degree in Marketing and Financial Management. She is a young, Intelligent scholar who has a strong drive for productivity and excellence. She is a member of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN). Her research interest is in Marketing Management and Entrepreneurship.
- In view – Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – PhD. Marketing
- 2015 – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State – M.Sc. Financial Management Technology
- 2014 – Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – M.Sc. Marketing
- 2003 – Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – B.Sc. Marketing
- 2015 – Federal University of Technology Owerri
Post: Assistant Lecturer
- 2009 – Federal University of Technology Owerri
Post: Graduate Assistant
- 2005-2006 – CENTSIBLE CYBERCAFE
Teaching and Professional Experience
Taught Macro Economics and Marketing Management.
My research interest is focused on Marketing Management. This directs organizations on how to make use of the company’s resources to increase their customer base, improve customer’s opinions of their company’s products and services and also increase the customer’s perceived values. It also addresses issues that concern marketing mix viz a viz products, price, promotional strategies and place (distribution) so as to gain a competitive advantage.
- Akpan, P.L. Enemuo, U.C, Onyechere, P.O. and Muoneme, P.C. (2017). Strategic Environmental Scanning as a Tool for Reviving Performance in a Recessed Economy; Empirical Evidence from Food and Beverage Sub Sector. A paper presented at the Department of Business Administration 2017 International Conference.
- Emerole, I and, Onyechere, P.O,(2017). Employee Commitment and Knowledge Sharing in Federal Medical Centre, Owerri. A paper accepted for publication 2017 FUTO Journals E33R.
- Azugama, M and Onyechere, P.O (2016). The Marketing and Managerial Implications of Cashless Economy in Nigeria. Durkheim International Journal of Sociology and Development Studies in Collaboration with Imo State University 1(1).