Uchenna Anita Perpetua Ogbonna (Nee Njoku)
- Professional in Human Resource Development.
- 5 years of experience in Training and Development. Successfully organized and provided performance improvement training for clients according to performance gaps and training needs of clients’ employees.
- Proficient in lecturing activities such as teaching, developing and updating curriculum, course materials, conducting research and locating resources for course objectives and assisting students with professional and academic questions, requests and resources.
- Knowledgeable in Business Development, Financial and Credit Analysis as well as marketing and sales with almost 2 years of experience as a business banking officer in the credit and marketing unit.
- Experienced in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Led social organizations, developed good interpersonal skills working as an account officer for individuals and corporate bodies and wrote/presented credit reports to management for analysis and approval.
- University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Enugu, Nigeria – PhD. Management – In view
- Pittsburg State University, Kansas, U.S.A – Bachelor of Technology (Project Management Technology) – 2011
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Business Administration – 2006
Associate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management
- Using Performance Appraisal as an Effective Means of Employee Performance Improvement
- Strategic Human Resource and Organizational Development
- Organizational Change Management.
- Knowledge creation and transfer
- Employability of Tertiary Education Graduates in Developing Countries: The Role of Regulatory Bodies.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Professor – 2014-Date
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Reader – 2011 – 2014
- Imo State University, Owerri – Senior Lecturer – 2008 – 2011
- Imo State University, Owerri – Lecturer 1 – 2005 -2008
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Director Institute of Women Gender and Development Studies – 2011- 2016
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Administrator – 1992-2005
TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Sept. 2014 – Date – Lecturer, Department of Management Technology Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
- Jan 2014 – Sept. 2014 – Lecturer, Department of Business Administration & Mgmt., Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Nigeria.
- May 2013 – Jan 2014 – Coordinator (Consultant), Training & Development Unit, Jencel Consults, Owerri, Nigeria
- August 2012- October 2012 – Administrative Assistant, So Cal Corporate Growth Partners, Riverside, CA, U.S.A
- August 2010- May 2011 – Graduate Teaching Assistant, Pittsburg State University
- May 2008- January 2010 – Business Banking Officer – Diamond Bank, Owerri, Nigeria
- May 2006- May 2008 – Assistant Coordinator, Training and Development Unit Jencel Consults, Owerri, Nigeria.
- 2018 – Accepted for publication in Federal Polytechnic Nekede Journal of Management, Technology & Development. Vol 1; Issue1. Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Success in a Recessed Economy. By Emele Eze, Njoku Uchenna, Iwueke Obinna & Echetama Faustina Chioma.
- 2017 – Published in Advance in Social Science Research Journal, Society for Sciences and Education United Kingdom (Paper ID: ASSRJ-16-2552) Vol 4; Iss 5. Project Management and Successful Entrepreneurship Venture in Nigeria. By Iwueke Obinna, Njoku Uchenna, Nwaiwu Blessing.
- 2017 – Accepted for publication by Journal of Applied Finance and Accounting. Rural Entrepreneurship: A Key to National Development. By Anozie Uzoma, Njoku Uchenna, Iwueke Obinna & Nwaiwu Blessing.
- 2016 – Published in Journal of Institute of Business Valuation of Nigeria Vol 1, Issue 1. Performance Appraisal and Employee Performance in the Public Sector Organisation. Njoku Uchenna and Iwueke Obinna.
- 2015 – Published in Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Nigeria Journal of Empirical Research. Vol 1, Iss 2. Competition and Business Operations in Nigeria. By Iwueke Obinna and Njoku Uchenna.
- 2015 – Published in the International Journal of Research in Management, Science and Technology Vol-3, Issue 1. Critical Success Factors for Public Sector Construction Project Delivery: A Case Study of Owerri, Imo State. By Benedict Amade, Emmanuel Chinenye Ubani, Njoku Uchenna, Enoch Oghene-Mario Omajeh.
- 2013 – Published in the International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research Vol-3, Issue 2. Individual Career Development Planning: A Survey. By Njoku Uchenna and Amade Benedict.