Dr. Uzoma Francis Amaeshi (PhD)
As a highly-motivated and results orientated manager within the education sector, I have a proven track record of providing exemplary levels of teaching a broad range of audience, including VIPs and high-profile individuals. As a graduate from the University of Nigeria Nsukka, within career areas management cum Banking & finance, I have undertaken and presented papers in several conferences within leading career development organisations in Nigeria. These placements have enabled me to develop not only specific academic & professional experience but also a valuable and transferable skill set in this fast-paced sector.
I have contributed to the successful completion of student projects/theses, managed my own research, liaised with various resource divisions for research data collection, formulated research reports and participated in group project meetings. Utilizing excellent communication skills, I developed and maintained successful working relationships with both internal and external staff. I am looking forward to securing a position in academics, where I can bring immediate and strategic value and develop the current skill set further.
Academic/Professional Qualifications: PhD – Mgt; MNIM; FINRHD
I am currently interested in exploring the effects of change in organizations for effective human recourses management. My main objective is to advance the frontiers of knowledge towards Strategic Integration of Human Resource Management Practices on Organizational Performance in Nigeria.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Senior lecturer – 2012 – Date
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – Lecturer 1 – 2009 – 2012
- Renaissance University, Ugbawka, Enugu State – Lecturer II – 2007 – 2008
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka – Assistant lecturer – 2005 – 2006
Lobinco Group of Companies, Aba – General Manager (Operations) – 2003 – 2005
Fellow – Strategic Institute for Natural Resources & Human Development – 2015
- Amaeshi U.F (2017), Project Management Capabilities & Competencies for Successful Entrepreneurship in Nigeria, Project Management World Journal, vol. VI, issue1
- Amaeshi U.F, Akujor J. C, Amade B (2016), Managing Human Resources and Organizational Change for Effective Information Systems Reengineering in Nigeria, International Journal of Research in Management, Science & Technology, vol. 4, no. 1
- Amade B; Akpan E.O.P; Ubani E. C.; Amaeshi U.F (2016); Supply Chain Management and construction Project Delivery: Constraints to its Application. Project Management World Journal, Vol. V, Issue V
- Amaeshi UF, Okorocha K.A, Akujor J. C (2015), Effects of Production Facilities Maintenance on Competitive Advantage of Selected Firms in Nigeria
- Amade B; Ubani E.C.; Amaeshi U.F; Okorocha K.A (2015); Factors for Containing Failure & Abandonment of Public Sector Construction Projects in Nigeria. Journal of Building Performance; vol 6, issue 1.
- Amaeshi U.F. (2014); Managing Knowledge to promote Sustainability for infrastructure Development in Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research; Vol 5, issue 4
- Amaeshi U.F. (2014); Voluntary development of environmental management systems in Nigeria, West African Maritime Journal, Vol. 1 Issue 1
- Amaeshi U.F. (2014); Human Resource Management Practices & Employee retention in Nigeria’s Manufacturing Industries. (International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research; Vol 5, issue 2.
- Amaeshi U.F. (2013); Human Resource Management & Technology Transition for Firm Competitiveness in Nigeria’s Telecommunication Industry. International Journal of Advancement in Research & Technology; vol 2, issue 12
- Amaeshi U.F. (2013); The Impact of Strategic Integration of Human Resource Management Practices on Organizational Performance: Some evidence from Nigeria (International Journal of Advancement in Research & Technology; vol 4, issue 11
- Amaeshi U.F. (2009); An integrated multi-perspective framework of information systems implementation. Journal of research in Business Administration & Mgt: Madonna Univ. Okija; Vol. 1, issue 1
- Amaeshi U.F. (2008); Corporate governance in the banking sector in Nigeria– Journal of Business & Management Studies: Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro; vol. 2, issue 1
- Amaeshi U.F (2008); Integrating organizational culture & knowledge management models for Organizational Effectiveness. Journal of management sciences, Anambra State University, Uli; vol. 1
- Amaeshi U. F. (2007); Entrepreneurship as a core economic development strategy for Nigeria– Journal of Business & Mgt Studies: Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro; vol. 1issue 2
- Amaeshi U.F. (2006); An empirical analysis of graduate self-employment scheme in Nigeria-Nigerian Journal of Management Research, UNN; vol. 1 issue 1