Dr Ibeawuchi Ifeanyi Echeme CPD, MIPMP
Dept. of Project Management Technology,
Federal University of Technology,
Tel: 08032403835, 08051615708
An African with Africa Development Culture. A graduate of Project Management Technology with good managerial knowledge and skills. A dedicated researcher with the ability to teach and impart knowledge, a goal-getter with team spirit, strong oral and writing communication skills in Igbo and English Languages. Mature and self-confident with a good and strong interpersonal relationship. Ability to withstand work stress.
- 2009-2015 – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (PhD) Project Management Technology.
- 2006-2009 – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (M.Sc) Project Management Technology.
- 1997-2002 – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (B. Tech) Project Management Technology.
- 1993-1996 – Senior Secondary School Technical, Umuakagu- Nsu. West Africa Senior Secondary School Certificate-WASSC
- 1990-1992 – Nwaeruru Mbakwe Comprehensive Secondary School Umuihi, – J.S.S.C.
- 1984-1989 – Umuihi Community Primary School, Umuihi. (F.S.L.C.)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION & MEMBERSHIP
- Member, International Project Management Professionals (MIPMP).
- December 2014 —— Certified Project Director (CPD).
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri – FUTO; Date: 2005 – Till Date; Rank: Lecturer I; Responsibility: Teaching and Research.
- Ihitte Local Government Development Area, Imo State; Date: Sept. 2009 – April 2011; Rank: Project Officer; Responsibility: Planning and Monitoring Development Projects.
- U.C.B. Ventures Ltd. Isinweke, (key distribution of NBL); Date: 2002 – 2003; Rank: Sales Officer; Job Description: Supervising of the loading of the Van salesmen, assigning them to different business routes and reconciling their daily sales.
FUTO ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Chairman, SMAT Ad-hoc Committee on Recovery of PG outstanding results – Oct. 2016- Nov. 2016
- Class Adviser (PMT Postgraduate students) – 2014 Till date
- Member, SMAT Committee on Research and Publications – 2012
- Class adviser (CCE Weekend students) – 2008-2014
- Class adviser (Regular students) – 2007-2012.
Project Management Issues (Planning and Implementation of Development/Construction Projects and Manufacturing Projects.
- The Institute of Women, Gender and Development Studies, FUTO. Gender and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Issues and Challenges. Hall of Excellence, FUTO – 22nd– 25th February 2016.
- International Project Management Professionals (IPMP). Project Management: A Vital Tool for Economic Transformation, Quantification of Project Management Skills for Successful Project Delivery in a Transforming Economy: The Concept of PMBoK. Benin City, Edo State, – 12th –13th December 2014
- The West African Research And Innovation Management Association (WARIMA). Networking: A key to Advancing Research Management & Innovation. University of Jos, Jos. – 2nd -7th March 2014
- The West African Research And Innovation Management Association (WARIMA). Contemporary Issues In Research And Innovation Management In Africa. CESDEV, University Of Ibadan, Nigeria. – 15th -16th July 2013
- School of Management Technology (SMAT), FUTO. Celestine Onwuliri International Conference Centre, FUTO. International conference on Entrepreneurial as a sustainable basis for Economic Transformation in Nigeria. – 18th – 20th February 2013
- International Project Management Professionals (IPMP). Project Management: A Vital Tool for Economic Development. Comparative Analysis Of Project Management Bodies Of Knowledge: The Need For Standardization. Benin City, Edo State – 2nd – 4th November 2011
- The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV). Land Reform as a Tool for National Development Awka, Anambra State. – 21st – 26th April 2009.
PUBLISHED RESEARCH WORKS
- Impact of Project Funding on the Implementation of LEEMP Development Project: A Situational Analysis. International Journal of Development and Management Review, Vol.4 No.1, (2009), pp.197.
- Project Management Factor Indexes; A Constraint to Project Implementation Success in the Construction Sector of a Developing Economy, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.43 No.3,(2010),pp.392-405. www.eurojournals.com
- Natural Resources Management: An Option for Sustainable Development in Nigeria, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, (2010), Vol.2 No.3, United Kingdom, www.ijcrb.webs.com
- Priority Sequencing for Operations Scheduling Decision in Capacity Constrained Multiple Project Management in Construction Industries, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business,(August Edition,2010, Vol.2 No.4), United Kingdom www.ijcrb.webs.com
- A Correlation of Natural Resources Management and the Level of Development in Developing Countries: A Case of Nigeria, Report and Opinion, Vol. 2, Issue 7, Marsland Press, USA, www.sciencepub.net
- An Investigation on the Impact of FADAMA II Project Implementation in Imo State, American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 1, Issue 3, December 2010, USA, www.scihub.org
- Contributions of Projects to the Socio-economic of an Emerging Nation through Business Organizations, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, (March Edition, 2011, Vol.2 No.11), United Kingdom, www.ijcrb.webs.com
- Investigation on the Impact of the Critical Factors Affecting the Accuracy of Project Cost Estimation, Journal of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Vol. 35, No. 1; 2011 July-October.
- Effect of Economic Meltdown on Banks’ Funding of Development Projects in Nigeria, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business,(October Edition,2012, Vol.4 No.6), United Kingdom www.ijcrb.webs.com
- 10. Development of Strategies for Effective Project Scope Management: A Study of National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP), European Journal of Academic Essays, 2(2), Euro Essays, Lisbon, Portugal, ISSN: 2183-1904, euroessays.org (March 2015 edition, pp.11-20).
- Research Design and Sampling in Social Sciences in 21st Century, European Journal of Academic Essays, 2(3), Euro Essays, Lisbon, Portugal, ISSN: 2183-1904, www.euroessays.org (April 2015 edition, pp.37-46).
- 12. Product research and development projects for entrepreneurship development in Nigeria, Scientific publication Journal; Report and Opinion, 2015:7(5), Marsland Press, www.sciencepub.net/report New York, USA, (ISSN:1553-9873), July 2015.
- Assessment of Supply Chain Management in Nigerian Construction Industry for Effective Project Delivery in Imo State, Nigeria, International Journal of Development and Management Review (INJODEMAR), Volume 11, Number 1, ISSN: 1597-9492, www.ajol.info (June 2016, pp.233-249).
- Causes and Effects of Scope Creep of Large-Scale Public Sector Construction Projects, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), Volume 5, Issue 2, ISSN: 2321-0869, www.erpublication.org (June 2016, pp.165-172).
- Analysis of Time and Cost Performance of Construction Projects in Rivers State, Nigeria, Project Management World Journal, Vol. V, Issue VIII, www.pmworldjournal.net, (August 2016, pp. 1-15).
- Technological Factors for Improved Productivity of Manufacturing Projects in the South-East Geopolitical Zone of Nigeria, Project Management World Journal, Vol. V, Issue VII, www.pmworldjournal.net, (December 2016, pp. 1-19).
- Situational Analysis of Time and Cost Performance of World Bank-assisted Local Empowerment and Environmental Management Project (LEEMP) in Imo State, Nigeria, Project Management World Journal, Vol. VI, Issue III, www.pmworldjournal.net, (March 2017, pp. 1-19).
- Critical Factors Hindering Successful Implementation of World Bank-Assisted Local Empowerment and Environmental Management Projects in Imo State, Project Management World Journal, Vol. VI, Issue IX, www.pmworldjournal.net, September 2017, pp. 1-20.
- Time and Cost Performance of Oil Well Drilling and Completion Projects in Warri Delta State, Nigeria: A Situational Analysis, Project Management World Journal, Vol. VII, Issue VI, www.pmworldjournal.net, June 2018, pp. 1-19.
April 2016 – C.C. Nwachukwu (PhD) and I.I. Echeme (PhD), Project Time, Cost and Quality Management – Gabtony Prints Ltd. Owerri Imo State Nigeria.
CONTRIBUTION TO INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH AND LEARNING
Reviewer; Science Journal of Business Management, www.sjpub.org/sjbm.html
- Advisor, Education and Economics, Umuowushi Community, Ihitte/Uboma L.G.A, 1st March to 31st December 2018.
- Adviser on Education and Economic Matters, Umuowushi Community, Ihitte, 4th February to 31st December 2017.
- Speaker at the launching of 50 million naira Education and Skills Acquisition Project, December 29, 2015. Topic Discussed: Umuihi Sure Trust Foundation and Community Development. Organizer: Umuihi Sure Trust Foundation.
- Chairman, Akwa Aja Ahuogu Age Grade, Umuihi, Ihitte/ Uboma L.G.A., Imo State, Nigeria. 2010 till date.
Proficient in Primavera Project Planner, Statistical Analytical Software, and Microsoft Office Application: – Ms Office Project, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint, Corel Draw, Analytical Software Tools like Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS), Analyze It, e-view, etc.