Academic and Professional Qualification
- 2006-2008: Abia State University Uturu, Nigeria, MSc Environmental Management,
- 1998-2002: Abia State University Uturu Nigeria,BSc Geography and planning (2:1)
- 2004: :Admas Digital Computers Nigeria,Admas digital Computers Nigeria.
- The effects of water availability on rural Economy; a case study of Obehie in Abia State, Nigeria by Enyinna. G. C. BSc research Thesis in Abia State University Uturu,(2002).
- Effects of oil exploitation on the agricultural production in Owaza, Abia State, Nigeria by Enyinna G.C. MSc research Thesis in Abia State University Uturu, Nigeria(2008).
- Swamp reclamation human habitation: its implication for sustainability of wetlands by Chima, G.N, Alozie M.C, Digha O.N and Enyinna, G.C in the International Journal of Biotechnology and allied sciences (IJOBAS)pp.230-237.vol.2,no.3,sept.2007.
- Physicochemical and bacteriological analysis of water at selected points in Umuahia urban, by Enyinna G.C, Nkemdirim V.U and Chima G.N.,in the International Journal of biotechnology and allied sciences (IJOBAS),pp.339-345.vol,3.no.1,Dec.,2008.
- Transport problem of a block molding factory: A linear programming solution, by Iroegbu, A.N, Ogbaa, S.I, Enyinna, G.C. and Okie, K.C. in the proceedings of the fourth African regional conference on sustainable development, vol.4, no.6, June.,2010.
- Effects of Project investment on Economic Growth in Nigeria, by Okorocha, K.A., Enyinna, G.C, and Nwokonkwo, O. in the International Journal of biotechnology and allied sciences (IJOBAS)PP 685-692 vol.5 no.2 Dec. 2010.
- 2000-2001: Students Industrial work Training: Homan Construction Limited, Nigeria, and Bethpet Oil Services Limited, Eleme, River State, Nigeria.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria, Assistant Lecturer, in the Project Management Department.
- Caritas University Enugu, Nigeria, Assistant Lecturer in Environmental/Estate Management Department, 2009
- Ophia Associates West Africa Limited, Nigeria, Project and Staff Management 2005-2009
- Federal government College Ganye, Adamawa, Nigeria, Secondary School Tutor 2004-2005