Dr Oluchukwu Michael Nwachukwu
DR. NWACHUKWU MICHAEL OLUCHUKWU is a lecturer in the Department of Biology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. He holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Applied Biology, with Zoology option, Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Applied Entomology and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Medical Entomology, and he has many publications in scientific research works.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Medical Entomology
- Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in Applied Entomology
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Applied Biology, with Zoology option.
RESEARCH AREA / INTEREST:
Entomology and Public Health Parasitology.
- Nwachukwu, M.O. Okoro, L.C., Ahumibe, K.U., Nkwocha, G.A. and Nwachukwu, C.I. (2014). Insecticidal Potentials of Moringa oleifera against stink Bug (Aspavia armigera) Heteroptera: Pentatomidae on green (Amaranthus hydridus). Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and the Environment. Volume 15(2): 211-216.
- Amaechi, A.A., Ajero, C.M.U., Ezike, M.N. and Nwachukwu, M.O. (2013). A Comparative Study of Human Lymphatic Filariasis Transmission among users and non-users of Insecticide Treated Bednet (ITBN) in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Research and Discovery in Science. 1(1):1-7.
- Amaechi, A.A., Nwoke, B.E.B., Ukaga, C.N., Nwachukwu, M.O. and Nwokeji, C.M. (2013). Human Lymphatic Filariasis Vectors and Challenges of using Insecticide Treated Bednet in human Lymphatic Filariasis Control Trials in Abakaliki Ebonyi State, Nigeria Research and Discovery in Science. 1(1): 26
- Nwachukwu M. O. and Okoro L. C. (2003). Effect of Citrus sinensis (Orange) powered Peel Extract on Cryptolests furrugineus of pearl Millet (Pennisetum glauncum) in Imo State. Journal of Technological Research and Development (JOTRED) vol. 2 No:2:78-85.