Nkenna is a member of some professional associations including Nigerian Society for Microbiology, Foundation for African Development through International Biotechnology (FADIB) and Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD). She has also co-authored publications in both local and international journals.
- B. Sc Microbiology (Imo State University, Nigeria)
- M.Sc Microbiology (Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria)
Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Duru, C. N., Okechi, R. N., Ukagwu, N., Ibe, I. J. & Ahumibe, N. C. (2012). Bacteriological quality of municipal borehole waters in Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences, 2(11): 18-22.
- Okereke, J. N., Obasi, K. O., Udensi, J. U. & Ahumibe, N. C. (2013). Studies on the effects of Burnt Naira Ash on soil properties. Natural Products Research Bulletin, 1(2):034-040.
- Okereke, J. N., Nnoli, M. C., Okereke, C. B. N. & Ahumibe, N. C. (2013). The efficiency of Water-Purifying devices used in home and industries. Journal of Research in Ecology, 2(2): 108-114.
- Nweke, C. O., Ahumibe, N. C. & Orji, J. C. (2014). Toxicity of binary mixtures of formulated Glyphosate and Phenols to Rhizobium species dehydrogenase Activity. Journal of Microbiology Research, 4(4): 161-169
- Nweke, C. O., Orji, J. C. & Ahumibe, N. C. (2015). Prediction of Phenolic compounds and formulated Glyphosate toxicity in binary mixtures using Rhizobium species dehydrogenase activity. Advances in life sciences. 5(2): 27-38