- BSc., 1990, Applied Biochemistry, the Anambra State University of Technology (now Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- MSc., 1995, Biochemistry (Food/Nutritional & ToxicologicalBiochemistry), University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.
- PhD.,2015, Biochemistry (Food/Nutritional & ToxicologicalBiochemistry), University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.
- Genetics: Genetic disorders/Abnormalities.
- Food/Nutritional & Toxicological Biochemistry.
- Biorefinery/Process Biotechnology (Bioprocesses).
Teaching and Professional Experience
- Cross-River State University, Uyo (now University of Uyo), Graduate Assistant in Dept. of Chemistry/Biochemistry, 1990-1991.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Assistant Lecturer in Molecular Biology, 2005-2008.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Senior Lecturer in Biotechnology, 2008 to date.
- Production Supervisor, ZodiakTeknik Limited, Aba,1995 to 2005
- SIWES Coordinator, Department of Biotechnology 2008 to 2016
- Staff Adviser to Biotechnology Student Society of Nigeria (BSSN), FUTO, 2009 to 2016
- Head, Dept. of Biotechnology Student Advisory Committee, 2015 to 2016.
- Member, Dept. of Biotechnology Welfare Committee 2015 to Date.
- Member, Dept. of Biotechnology Exam. and Ethics Committee 2016 to Date.
- Member, School of Biological Sciences Accreditation Committee, 2017.
- Member, School of Biological Sciences Physical Facility Committee, 2017.
- Leader, Dept. of Biotechnology Food Biotechnology Research Team.
- Staff Adviser, Dept. of Biotechnology 2015/2016 Class,2016 to Date.
- Coordinator, Dept. of Biotechnology Undergraduate Seminar and Project,2016 to Date.
- SOSC (SOBS) Representative in SOHT Board of Studies, 2015 to 2016.
- SOBS Representative in SOES Board of Studies, 2016 to Date.
- Member, Biotechnology Society of Nigeria (BSN).
- Member, Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (NSBMB).
- Secretary, Good Shepherd Catholic Church (GSCC), Aba. 2008 to Date.
- Financial Secretary, Ojoto South Development Union Aba, 2011 to Date.
The Anambra State University of Technology (now Nnamdi Azikiwe University) Certificate of Merit (Departmental best overall student, 1990).
- Anyalogbu, E. A., Monanu, M. O. and Abby, B.E.W. 2002 Biochemical evaluation of the effects of some indigenous Nigerian spices on food quality of diets. Scientia Africana, Vol. 1(1), 63 – 70.
Obiekezie S. O., Okereke J. N., Anyalogbu E.A., Okorondu S. I. and Ezejiofor T.I.N. 2006. Underground water quality of Rock Mining in Ishiagu, Ebonyi, State Nigeria. Biology studies (EstudBiol). Vol.28(63). 61 – 71.
Nwaoguikpe, R.N. and Anyalogbu, E.A. 2008. The prevalence of sickle cell diseases (SCD) and haemoglobin genotype distribution in Awka capital city of Anambra State Nigeria Int’l Journal of Biotechnology and allied science (IJOBAS). Vol. 3(1). 383 – 386.
Duru, C. M., Ezeji, E. U. and Anyalogbu, E. A. 2009. Phytochemical analysis and antimicrobial activity of the bark extract of Voacangaafricana. Nigerian journal of biotechnology. 19, 60 – 64.
Ezeji, E. U., Anyalogbu, E.A. and Duru, C.M. 2011. Use of biochemical biomarkers in the ecological risk assessment of permethrin pesticide exposure.Journal of Toxicology and environmental health sciences. 3(1). 014 – 017.
Ezeji, U., Anyalogbu, E. A., Ezejiofor, T. N., and Udensi, J. U. 2012. Determination of reduced glutathione and glutathione S-transferase of poultry birds exposed to permethrin insecticide. American Journal of Biochemistry. Vol. 2, 21-24.
Anyalogbu, E. A., Ezeji, E. U. andNwalozie, C.J. Phytochemical screening and anti-malaria/typhoid fever activities of Astoniaboonei (De Wild) stem bark powder. Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Science and Biotechnology, 7(1). 65 – 67.
Ezejiofor, T. I. N., Ezejiofor, A. N., Udebuani, A. C. Anyalogbu, E. A., Azuwike, C. O., Adjero, L. A., Ihejirika, C. E., Ujowundu, C. O., Nwaogu, L. A. andNwogu, K. O. 2013. Environmental metals pollutants load from a densely populated and heavily industrialized commercial city of Aba, Nigeria. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental health sciences, 5(1). 1-11.
Monanu, M. O., Anyalogbu, E. A. and Onyeike, E. N. 2014. Effect of Maceration Time on MicronutrientConcentrations of CanariumschweinfurthiiPulp Flour. Advances in Research. 2(11). 605-617.
Anyalogbu, E. A., Onyeike, E. N. and Monanu, M. O. 2014. Amino Acid Profile of Heat-processedCanariumschweinfurthii Journal of Scientific Research & Reports. 3(14). 1973-1985.
Anyalogbu, E. A., Onyeike, E. N. and Monanu, M. O. 2014. Mineral and Vitamin Concentrations of HeatProcessed Plukenetiaconophora Seed KernelConsumed in Nigeria. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports. 3(20). 2694-2708.
Anyalogbu, E. A., Onyeike, E. N. and Monanu, M. O. 2015. Effect of Heat Treatment on the Amino Acid Profile of Plukenetiaconophora Seed Kernel Flours. International Journal of Biochemistry Research& Review. 7(3), 121-131.
Onyeike, E. N., Anyalogbu, E A. and Monanu, M. O. 2015. Effect of heat processing on the proximate composition and energy values of African walnut (Plukenetiaconophora) and African elemi (Canariumschweinfurthii) consumed as masticatories in Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research. 4(8), 295– 301.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Anyalogbu, E.A. 2010. Enzymes, intermediary metabolism/human nutrition: in Undergraduate biology 1, Readon publishers limited. Pp. 49 – 72.
Anyalogbu, E.A. 2012. Plants and animals physiology: in Foundation biology for university students. Applause B Multi-Sectors Limited. Pp. 128-149.
Anyalogbu, E.A. 2013. Conductometry: in Research Techniques in Biological and Agricultural Science. WEBSmedia Communications Limited. Pp. 196-212.