I am an enthusiastic and motivated individual. I am a strategic thinker, ambitious and success-driven person who has developed the ability to put in my best in any task I undertake to ensure its completion and achieve a satisfactory result. I have developed an interest in stem cell research. I possess excellent research skills, record keeping and proper documentation of any findings and work done as might be needed for reference sake. I enjoy knowing more about diseases and their therapeutic discoveries.
- M Sc. Biotechnology (Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland UK).
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Madonna University Elele, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- 2014 Till Date: Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
- 2013-2014: University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria (NYSC)
- 2012: Federal Medical Center Owerri (Intern)
- 2016 - Capacity Development workshop on Cell and Gene Therapy cum hands-on training on analytical methods in Biotechnology.
- 2015 - 21st Annual Conference/workshop of the foundation for African Development through International Biotechnology.
- 2014 - Nigerian Society for Microbiology South East First Annual Symposium. Theme: The Role of Microbiologist in Disaster Management.
Research Interest: Animal Biotechnology and Regenerative Medicine (stem cell research).
Community Violence and Adolescent Mental Health: The Need to Train Teachers in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. (2016). Alvana Journal of Science, Vocation Education & Technology.