Mr Awodele Imoleayo Abraham
Quantity Surveying Department
2003–2006 – OND – QUANTITY SURVEYING – Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
2007–2011 – B.TECH – QUANTITY SURVEYING – Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State
2007–2009 – STUDENT MEMBER – RICS – UK
2017 – MNIQS – QUANTITY SURVEYING – Member Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS)
2018 – QSRBN – QUANTITY SURVEYING – Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria
General areas of Quantity Surveying, Construction Project Management with particular emphasis on Risk Management in oil and gas, Professional Practice and Procedure, Public-Private Partnerships and Heavy Engineering.
- Aghimien, E.I., Aghimien, D.O., and Awodele, I. A. (2016). Assessment of the Use of Solid Concrete and Interlocking Blocks in Construction of Walkways in a Tertiary Institution. Civil and Environment Research.
- Eze, E.C, Awodele I.A., andSeghosime R,(2017). Appraisal of the Perception of QuantitySurveying Profession by Non-allied construction professionals in Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science.
- Awodele I. A. & Osadola O. A. (2013). Effect of Ineffective Communication on Project Delivery in Nigerian Construction Industry paper presented at the 1st NIQS Research Conference held in Abuja from Tuesday 3rd September to Thursday 5th September 2013.
Adesoye and Partner’s Prize: for the best graduating student in BUILDING ECONOMICS, School of Environmental Technology 2010/2011 set
- Student member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors UK
- Member Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS)
- Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN)