Arc. Tochukwu Nnamdi Frank Amafili
Department of Architecture
- 2013 – M.Sc – Architecture, Abia State University, Uturu
- 2006 – B.Sc – Architecture, Abia State University, Uturu
- 2001 – WASSC – Government Secondary School Owerri, Imo State
- 2016 – Certificate of Participation, Examination Management System, Centre for Human Resource Development (CHRD) FUTO.
- 2016 – Certificate of Participation, Access and Utilization of Library E-Resources/Databases, Centre for Human Resource Development (CHRD) FUTO.
- 2016 – Certificate of Appreciation, Sustaining the University Research Enterprise from Research Conceptualization, Incubation to Research Translation, Centre For Research And International Development (CRID), FUTO
- 2015 – Certificate of Participation, The Nigerian Universities Electronic Teaching and Learning Platform, Spectrum Engineering Limited (TETFUND), FUTO
- Concepts and Forms in Architectural Design
- Environmental Control/Climatology in building design
- Cost Management in Building Design/Construction
Associate Member, Nigerian Institute of Architects