Sir. Cornelius Chukwulozie Collins Nwosu (QS., Bldr.)
Adjunct Lecturer I, FUTO (Chief Lecturer AIF PU)
Building and Quantity Surveying, AIFPU
Dept. of Qty Surveying, Akanu Ibiam, Federal Polytechnic Unwana.
- 2009 – M.Sc – Construction Management from UNIZIK
- 1998 – B.Sc. – Building Technology from ESUT
- 1980 – Higher National Diploma – Quantity Surveying from YABA Tech.
- Building materials management and Development, Construction Project Management
- Construction Technology
- Building Services and Maintenance Tech.
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Utilization and control of Building Construction Materials in Ebonyi State by Cornelius C. C. Nwosu Environguard accepted September 2012 P. 106 – 120. Vol. 1 number 3.
- The Assessment of Construction Contracts Projects relationship with Mechanical Plants services in Ebonyi State by Cornelius C. C. Nwosu. Journal of Applied Sciences. accepted 3rd May 2012, Volume 15 Number 2, June 2012.
- The Perspective of Building Construction Project Professionals on the workability of National Building Code. By Cornelius C.C. Nwosu; Journal of Business & Technology. Accepted 20th August 2012
- Effective Management of Contractual Risks and Positive Development of Construction Contracts in Ebonyi, By Cornelius C.C. Nwosu; Journal of Technological Research and Development (JOTRED) accepted 22nd November 2011
- The Construction Contract Insurance Operational Mechanism Effects and Development of Project in Ebonyi State (accepted 17th January 2012) J. Sc. Engr. Tech. Vol. 19 N0. 12012; 1 – 10700.
- Technological Advancement for National Building. Akanu, Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana. By Cornelius C. C. Nwosu 1st – 3rd December 2015. Landscaping cost control for sustainable development in Ebonyi State Tertiary Institution.
- Technological Advancement for National Building in the 21st Century, School of Industrial Technology Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana. By Cornelius C.C. Nwosu. Cost management and production control for construction companies toward Technological advancement.
- Dispute Resolution in Construction Contracts Projects in Ebonyi State. By Cornelius C.C. Nwosu at Imo State University Owerri, September 12 – 13th 2012.
- Third World Congress on Research and Development, Preliminary and General Items effects on Construction Projects in Ebonyi State Nigeria; by Cornelius C. C. Nwosu and Agha Kalu at the University of Port Harcourt. Date October 25 – 28, 2011.
- Seventh International Conference of Sustainable, Development on the effects of Dilapidation and Negligence on Construction Projects in Ebonyi State Nigeria; By Cornelius C.C. Nwosu and Raymond I. J. Onyensoh at the University of Calabar. Date: July 26 – 29, 2011.
- Corporate Member, Nigeria Institute of Building(MNIOB) 8th March 2013.
- Fully Registered Builder with the Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON F 1987) 11th 2014.
- Fellow, Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (FNIQS) 14th April 2011.
- Fully Registered Quantity Surveyor with the Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigerian (QSRBN 1990). 12th 1990.
- Professional Member, The Institute of Estimator United Kingdom (MIE).
- Professional Member, The Institute of Construction Industry Arbitrators (MCIArb).