Mr Emmanuel Ifeanyichukwu Nkeleme
- PhD (IN-VIEW) – CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA
- 2014 – M.Sc – BUILDING SERVICES – AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY
Indoor Environment, Facility Management and Services Quality Assessment
- International paper presentation on “an assessment of the causes of the foundation failure in the Residential buildings of Jama’a Street in area BZ, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria” in West Africa Built Environment Research(WABER) conference held on the 27th -28th July 2010
- International Journal of Engineering Studies and Technical Approach (IJESTA) “Effects of Good Mathematics Background on the Study of Building Technology in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria”; January, 2015. ISSN No. 2395-0900
- Nigerian Journal of Construction Technology and Management “An Assessment of the Implementation of Universal Design Principles in the Provision of Building Services in Multi-Storey Buildings in Abuja, Nigeria. University of Jos, Nigeria
- Journal of scientific Research and Reports “Factors Affecting The Adaptability Of Building Information Modeling (BIM) For Construction Project In Anambra State Nigeria” August,2016 (DOI:10.9734/jsrr/2016/26563)
- African Journal of Built Environment Research” Comparative analysis of contributions of building and quantity surveying professions towards the development of sustainable construction industry in Nigeria”, 2016, Vol. 1, Iss. 1, pp. 1-14.
- Journal of Health and Human Experience ‘An Inquiry into the Compliance of Construction with Health and Safety Regulations in Imo State, Nigeria’ March, 2017 Volume III, No. 1.
- Graduate Member Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Member Nigerian Institute of Management (MNIM) 2010
- Member Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) ( KD/T/01124) 2015