Dr Nwabueze Michael Anosike (Bldr.)
Building Technology Department
Education / Training
- Sept 2011 – PhD – Construction Management – Covenant University Ota Nigeria
- August 2004 – M.Sc – Construction Management – Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria
- July 1991 – B.Sc (Honors) – Building – Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria
Construction Management, Cost Management and Sustainable Construction
- Anosike, N. M., Okoro, C. & Achigbu, O.(2018), Characterization of Maintenance Defects in Students’ Hostels of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria. International Journal for Research and Development in Technology (IJRDT) Vol. 9(5) p. 1-15
- Anosike, N. M. and Fatoye, E. O.(2017), Appraisal of construction cost overruns in the public and private sectors in Nigeria. NICMAR Journal of Construction Management, XXXIII, No. 1,p.5-19
- 3. Enenmoh, C. R and Anosike, N. M.(2017), Client’s Obligational Negligence in Nigerian Construction Industry: Issues and Solutions Internal Journal for Research and Development in Technology (IJRDT) Vol.8(4) Pp. 1-9 ISSN 2349 3585
- Owolabi, J. D, Amusan L. M., Anosike M. N; Ogunde, A,(2014), Sustainability Strategies in Engineering Infrastructure Maintenance in Developing Countries: Selected Southwestern Nigeria States Case Study International Journal of Civil and Environmental Research, ISSN 2224-5790 Vol. 3. 80-93.
- Anosike, M. N. and Inyang-Udoh, U.(2015), Investigating Construction Malpractices in the Nigerian Construction Industry, NICMAR Journal of Construction Management, Vol. XXX, NO. IV, (1-15)
- Amusan, L., Anosike, N. M., Joshua, O., Adelakun, A. and Owolabi, J.(2012), Cost Entropy and Expert System Approach to Modeling Cost Smoothing System in Reinforced Concrete Office Building Projects Procurement, International Journal of Civil & Environmental Research. 2(9)27-35
- Anosike, M. N, Mosaku, T. O, Owolabi, J. D, Amusa, & Oyekan, G.(2012), Improving Quantity Surveyor’s Valuation Practice on Concrete Works in Nigeria. Journal of Centre for Human Settlement & Urban Development, FUT, Minna, Nigeria. 3(1), 117-126.
- Anosike, M. N and Oyegbade, A. A.(2011), Sandcrete Blocks and Quality Management in Nigeria Building Industry. Int’l journal of Engineering, Proj. & Production Mgmt. (EPPM) 2(1)37-46.
- 9. Eziyi, O. Ibem., Anosike, M. N and Azuh, D. E.(2011), Challenges in Public Housing Provision in the Post-Independence Era in Nigeria. International Journal of Human Sciences, Vol. 8(2), 421-442.
- Anosike, M. N., Eziyi, O. I., Azuh, D. E and Mosaku, T. O.(2011). Work Stress Among Professionals in the Building Constr. Industry in Nigeria. Australian Journal of Constr. Economics & Building 11(3)45-57.
- Member Chartered Institute Of Building (MCIOB)
- Fully Registered Council Of Registered Builders Of Nigeria (CORBON NO. P.935)
- Fully Registered Quantity Surveyors Registration Board Of Nigeria (QSRBN NO. 2346)
- Corporate Member Nigeria Institute Of Building (MNIOB NO. 1294)
- Corporate Member Nigeria Institute Of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS NO. 2824)
- Registered Member International Sociological Association (ISA)