Mr Christopher Ndubuisi Uzoka
Environmental Technology Department
- 2013 – Date – PhD (in view) – Hydrobiology – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State.
- 2006 – M.Sc – Environmental Health Biology – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
- 1997 – B.Sc – Zoology – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State.
Environmental Pollution, Hydrobiology/Fisheries, Environmental Impact Assessment, Biodiversity and Conservation.
1. Uzoka C.N., Mgbeahuruike L.O., Nwodu J.A. (2011). Influence of various pH regimes on hatching success and hatching time of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell 1822) eggs. Journal of Research in Biology, 7: 513-517.
2. Ihejirika C.E., Emereibeole E.I., Nwaogu L., Uzoka C.N., Amaku G.E. (2011). Physicochemical dynamics of the impact of paper mill effluents on Owerrinta River, eastern Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology, Vol. 3(11) 298-303.
3. Ihejirika C.E., Njoku J.D., Ujowundu C.O., Onwudike S.U., Uzoka C.N (2011).Synergism between Season, pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) of Imo River quality. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES) Vol.1, No. 5, p.26-31
4. Uzoka C.N., Nwigwe H.C., Ihejirika C.E., Ibe C.C., Onwuagba J.I. (2012). Growth and Survival of Hatchlings of Clarias gariepinus subjected to various pH Treatments. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES) Vol.2, No. 10, p 35-39.
5. Ihejirika O.C. Ihejirika C.E., Nwachukwu M.I., Ebe T.E., Uzoka C.N. (2012). Waterborne diseases transmission potential of sachet waters sold in Owerri, Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Research in Public Health. No.1, p. 1-6.
6. Uzoka C.N., Anyanwu J.C., Uche C.C., Ibe C.C. Uzoma A. (2015). Effect of pH on the growth performance and survival rate of Clarias gariepinus fry. International Journal of Research in Biosciences. Vol.4, No.3, p 14-20.
7. Ibe C.C., Uzoka C.N., Ekwenye U.N., Ohakwe C.S., Egbuawa I.O., Duru I.M. (2017). Biodegradation potential of Aspergillus niger on crude oil contaminated soil. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, Vol.3 No.4 p.405-414.
8. Uzoka C.N., Ibe C.C., Egbuawa I.O., Ezikeudu C.E., Nwauhiara M.O. (2017). Bioaccumulation potential of Heavy metals in Lumbricus terrestris and associated soils in Municipal open dumpsites. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, Vol.3 No.7 p.998-1004.
- Member, Nigerian Environmental Society