Surv. Promise Izuegbunam Chukwudubem Onyekwena
Lecturer I (CONTRACT)
Quantity Surveying Department
- March 2007 – M.Sc – Construction Management – Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- July 1981 – B.Sc (2nd Class Upper) – Quantity Surveying – University of Reading, England
- July 1974 – B.Sc (With Credit) – Mathematics – University of Malawi, Zomba
Reducing the high cost of construction projects in Nigeria: a strategy for achieving sustainable development.
- The Quantity Surveyor as a Construction Economist. Channels, a multidisciplinary international journal, University of Port-Harcourt – June 1994.
- Issue and Strategic for Security of Materials on Building Sites. Environmental of research journals ISSN 1596 – 1052 volume 1 no 1 p33 September 2001
- Arbitration and JCT Form of Building Contract: a Panacea for Conflict Resolution in the Building Industry. Environmental studies of research jou5rnal. ISSN 1596 – 1052 Volume 1 no 2 p162, October 2002
- Eliminating the Incidence of Abdominal Projects in Nigeria: a Panacea for sustained national development. Journal of culture and environment. ISSN 978 – 2585-10-6, Vol. 1 no 1. p36 January 2004.
- Efficient Selection and Specification of Construction Materials. Environmental studies and research journal. ISS 1596-1052 Vol. 4 no. 2, p172.l September 2004
- Recycling of Used Materials. Book of reading, contemporary issues of strategies in environmental sciences, ISSN 978-33655-4-1, p.181, 2004.
- Maximization of Resources in Nigerian Construction Industry: the role of the Quantity Surveyor. Environmental studies and research journal. ISSN 1596-1052 vol. 6, no.1, p115. May 2006
- The Selection of Counteract Types and Effects on Project Cost. Environmental studies and research journal. ISSN 1596-1052 vol. 6, no.2, p79. September 2006
- The Effect of Financial Guarantees by the Client on Building Project Delivery. The Quantity Surveyor, the journal of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, June – December 2009.
- Fire Protection and Safety on Building Sites. The Environmentalists. The journal of the School of Environment Design and Technology, Federal Polytechnic Oko. Maiden edition, p27, 2012.
- 1974 mathematics/physics price for the best final year students – a set of books
- 1980 worshipful company of charte3red surveyor price for the best quantity surveying student – and embossed leader briefcase.
- Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveying (NIQS) – corporate member, April 1985. Reg. Number 0353
- Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) – fully registered Quantity Surveyor (FRQS – august 1993) registration number 555