Dr Rex Asibuodu Ugulu
Quantity Surveying Department
Department of Quantity Surveying, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- 6th June 2017 – PhD – Quantity Surveying – University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- May 11th 2011 – M.Sc – Construction Management Imo State University, Owerri.
- December 19th December 2001 – B.Sc (Honours) – Quantity Surveying Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu
- Construction Project Optimization.
- Construction Works Estimating and analysis of price.
- Procurement system.
- R. A. Ugulu (2017) Investigating the Role of On-site Learning in the Optimisation of Craft Gang’s Productivity in the Construction Industry. PhD Thesis. University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg URI: https://hdl.handle.net/10539/24037wiredspace.wits.ac.za
- Rex Asibuodu Ugulu, Stephen Allen, (2018) “Using the learning curve theory in the investigation of on-site craft gangs’ blockwork construction productivity”. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/BEPAM-09-2017-0067
- Ugulu, R.A. and Allen, S. (2017) ‘’Dataset on Investigating the role of onsite learning in the optimisation of craft gang’s productivity in the construction industry’’. DIB available at Science Direct http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2017.09.073
- Ugulu, R. A.,Makhotso, M., Mahlatse, R., Morongoa S.& Allen, S. (2016) ‘’The Influence of Motivation on Labour Productivity on Building Construction Projects in South Africa’’. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. pp. 1066-1073.
- Ugulu, R. &Akpokodje, O.I. (2014) ‘’Chemical and Mechanical Properties of Oil Palm Shell in the Design and Construction of a Precast Concrete Bench’’. Journal of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, pp. 32-40.
- Ugulu R. A. &Ikwuogu A. O. (2011) ‘’Critical Success Factors for Differential Final Cost of Construction Project in Nigeria: The Consultants View Point’’. International Journal of Architecture and Built Environment, pp. volume 3, No. 1. Page 18-25.
- Ugulu R. A. &OnyegbuM.N. (2011). ‘’Investigating the Severity Impact of Impediments affecting Construction Project Final Cost in Nigeria: The Contractors Perspectives’’. Journal of Science and Technology Research, volume 10, No. 2. Page 141-148.
- Ugulu R. A. &Ikwuogu A. O. (2011). ‘’Construction Productivity Measurement and Utilization: A case Study of the Dualization of Ughelli-Asaba Road, Delta State, Nigeria’’. International Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, volume 3, No., page 104-109.
- Ugulu R. A. (2008) ‘’Evaluation of Quality Control Methods in the Nigeria Construction Industries’’, International Journal of Environmental Science, pp. 55-60.
- Ugulu R. & Allen S. (2015) ‘’Investigating the Factors that Influence Construction Productivity- A Review of the Literature’’. Book of Proceedings of the 12th International Post-Graduate Research Conference (IPGRC). University Salford, Manchester Uk School of the Built Environment, pp. 682-692.
- Golden Key International Honor Society Award of Excellence validated by University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg 2018.
- TETFUND Scholarship Award 2014.
- Association of Project Management South Africa
- Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria
- Golden Key International Honor Society