Samuel Ifeanyichukwu John Onwusonye
Quantity Surveying Department
Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- 2011 – PhD – Quantity Surveying – IMO State University, Owerri
- 2007 – M.Sc – Finance – Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- 1990 – BSc Tech – Project Management – Federal University of Technology, Owerri. (FUTO)
- 2006 – NTTC – Education – College of Education (Technical), Arochukwu Abia State
- 1982 – HDIMT – Quantity Surveying – Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu.
Construction Project Financing and project management.
- Marketing Drawless infrastructural project for Sustainable Development. Samuel Onwusonye. Published by International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Basic and Applied Sciences 3(1), 1-8. July 2016
- An Investigation of the Relationship between Cost of Capital and the Delivery Period Of Public Turnkey Building Projects in Nigeria. Samuel Onwusonye Published by International Science ResearchConsortium United Kingdom.
- The Quantity Surveying Profession in Identical Crises and National Development. Samuel Onwusonye and Amuda Ogochukwu. Published by International Journal of Advanced Research in Social Sciences, Environmental Studies and Technology. United Kingdom
- Accessing Critical Success Factors in Public Project Procurement Economy for Sustainable National Development. Samuel Onwusonye. Published by International Journal of Innovative Research In Social Sciences and Strategic Management Techniques vol1 no4 April 2017
- Evolving Costing Templates for Investments in Environmental Engineering Public Projects. Published by International Journal of Advanced Studies in Engineering and Scientific Innovations. Vol4 no1 may 2017
- Accessing Cost Engineering Technique for Project Estimating of Vegetable Oil Refinery Project Development in Nigeria. Published by International Journal of Strategic Research in Education Technology and Humanities vol4 No1 July 2017
- Good Governance and Sustainable Capital Project for National Development. Samuel Onwusonye. Published by International Journal of Advanced Research in Public Policy, Social Development and Enterprise Studies vol2 no2 August 2017
- Project Costing in the Public-Private Partnership Procurement Model. Samuel Onwusonye. Published in the proceedings of the National Project Cost Reduction Summit of the Quantity Surveyors Registration Board if Nigeria (QSRBN) March 2012
- Assessment of Risk Impact on Budgeted Cost Using Multiple Estimating Risk Analysis (MERA). Samuel Ekung and Samuel Onwusonye. 2nd NIQS Research Conference, FUTA azure, 721-733.2016
- Leveraging Cost-Effective Tool for Risk Allowance Estimating in Building Project Delivery. Samuel Ekung and Samuel Onwusonye. Published by Journal of Environmental Design of Faculty of Environmental Studies University of You Nigeria. Vol.12no. 2 August 2017
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Governing Council letter of commendation for reducing the cost of Polytechnic projects through several cost control devices and other techniques of contract administration 2002.
- The National Executive Council of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors for good conduct, transparency and selfless service as a moderator to the successful 2011 professional Examination of the Institute 2012.
- Honourable Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Abuja letter of commendation for laudable services as a member, Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN)between 2011 and 2016 in February 2017
- Fellow (Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Registered Quantity Surveyor (QSRBN)
- Member Project Management Institute of America
- Member Institute of Construction Industry Arbitrators
- Member Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)