Dr Emmanuel Udo Ahuchaogu
Surveying and Geoinformatics Department
Education / Training
- October 2017 – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Surveying and Geoinformatics from University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- January 2012 – Masters of Science (M.Sc.) – Surveying and Geoinformatics from University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- October 2003 – Bachelors Degree – Surveying and Photogrammetry from Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
Hydrography, GIS and Remote Sensing.
- Flood Hazard Analysis and Damage Assessment of 2012 Floo in Anambra State Using Remote Sensing and GIS Approach (American Journal of GIS, 2015).
- Spatial Analysis of Flood Hazard Levels in Lokoja Using Geographic Information System (GIS) (Asian Journal of Multi-disciplinary, 2015).
- Spatial Analysis of River Inundation and Flood Risk Potential Along Kogi State River Niger – Benue Basin using Geospatial Techniques (Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science and Engineering & Technology, 2017)
- River Inundation and Flood Hazard Zonation in Edo State Using Geospatial Technique. (The International Journal of Engineering and Science, 2017)
- Member, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors
- Registered Surveyor, Surveyors Council of Nigeria.