Dr Kingsley Ugochukwu Orisakwe
- July 2008 – Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD) – Surveying and Geoinformatics – Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
- December 1993 – Masters of Science (M.Sc.) – Surveying and Geoinformatics – University of Lagos.
- July 1984 – Bachelors Degree (BSc Hons.) – Surveying and Geoinformatics – University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Marine Geodesy and Remote Sensing.
- Orisakwe K. U (2008), Remote Sensing and GIS Application in the Determination of Landuse/Landcover Changes in Owerri Urban in Imo State. Environmental Technology and Science Journal. The Federal University of Technology Minna. Vol. 3. No. 2.
- Igbokwe J. I., Orisakwe K. U, Akinyede J. O., Dang B., and Alaga T.(2009) Modelling Landslide Susceptibility in Parts of South-Eastern Nigeria with Medium Resolution Remotely Sensed Images. GIS development. Asian GIS Quarterly Journal. http://www.gisdevelopment/application/natural_hazards/landslides/modelling-landslides.htm
- Aliyu A. and Orisakwe K. U. (2012), An Overview of 1989 Loko Flood Disaster and its Mitigation Measures in Adamawa State of Nigeria. Knowledge Review-Journal. Vol. 26 No. 3. Multidisciplinary Journal of Academic Excellence. NAFAK. University of Benin, Benin City.
- Orisakwe K.U. (2012), Change Detection Analysis of Landuses in Hadejia township of Jigawa State of Nigeria. Journal of Physical Sciences and Environmental Safety, United States of America, Vol. 3 No 3
- Orisakwe K. U. and Amadi D.C. (2012), Application of Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System Technologies to Wide Life Management in Adamawa State Nigeria. National Association for Research Development (NARD). A Multidisciplinary Journal of Research Development Vol. 20 No 3 Rivers State University of Science and Technology, PortHarcourt.
- Orisakwe K. U., Aliyu A. and Sarkinzango I. (2013), Bathymetric Survey for the Dredging of San Bartholomew River in Akukutoru Local Government Area of Rivers State. Journal of Science and Multidisciplinary Research Volume 5, Number 2, 2013. ISSN: 2277-0135
- Pindiga A. M and Orisakwe K. U. (2013), Development of a Land Information System of Tumpure Residential and Commercial Layout in Akko Local Government Area of Gombe State. IOSR Journal of Environmental Sciences, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR JESTFT) e-ISSN: 2319-2402.p-ISSN: 2319. Vol. 3, Issue 1 (Jan – Feb. 2013), pp 54 – 63 www.iosrjournals.org
- Abubakar T., Edan J. D., Orisakwe K. U. and Aliyu R. M. (2013), Depth Analysis of Jimeta Bridge Section of River Benue, Nigeria. Adamawa State University Journal of Scientific Research, Faculty of Science, Adamawa State University, Mubi, Nigeria. Vol. 2 No. 2. ISSN:2252-0702
- Orisakwe K. U., Shuaibu M. A and Suleiman I. A. (2016), A review of the wetlands Management System and its Underutilization in Nigeria. American International Journal of Contemporary Research. Vol. 2 No 9 (Accepted for Publication
- Orisakwe K. U. (2016), Application of High-Resolution Satellite Imagery in Solid Waste Disposal and Management. Academia Scholarly Journals. (Accepted for Publication) www.academiascholarlyjournals.org
- Study Scholarship MSc Degree by the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi 1991.
- Best Lecturer 1995 – Federal Polytechnic Bauchi.
- Study Scholarship PhD Degree by the Federal University of Technology Yola 2003.
- Member, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (MNIS)
- Member, American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)
- Member, Nigerian Hydrographic Society (NHS)
- Member, Nigerian Union of Planetary and Radio Sciences (NUPRS)
- Member, Nigerian Association of Geodesy and Geodynamics (NAGG)
- Registered Surveyor, Surveyors Council of Nigeria. (SURCON)