Surv. Richard Ebere Njoku
Surveying and Geoinformatics Department
- 2007 – Masters of Science (M.Sc.) – Surveying and Geoinformatics – Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
- 2001 – Bachelors Science (B.Sc.) – Surveying and Geoinformatics – Enugu State University of Science and Technology
GIS and Remote Sensing.
- Development of Utility Information System for Management of Electricity Distribution of Iyali Residential Layout, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria. (International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research) Volume 6, Issue 9, September 2015. ISSN 2229 – 5518
- Public Perception of Combative Strategies on the Impact of Global Warming on Forest Resources in Akwa-Ibom State. (International Journal of Physical Science and Environmental Studies) Volume 1 (3) pp21 – 28, Issue 2, February 2015. ISSN 2467 – 8775.
- Assessment of Golspie Beech Sand Feeding Performance Using High-Resolution Digital Terrain Models. (Sky Journal of Soil Scientific and Management ) Volume 4 (1)pp 016 – 019, April 2015.ISSN 2315 – 8794 © Sky Journal
- Mapping and Modeling of Frequency and Location of Road Accident Along Onitsha – Awkwa Express Way – Anambra State, Nigeria. (International Journal of Innovation Research in Engineering & Management (IJIREM)) ISSN 2350 – 0557, Vol 3.
- Association of Private Practicing Surveyors of Nigeria (APPSN)
- Member, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (NIS) State and National