Urban and Regional Planning Department
- 1991 – B. Sc (Hons.) – Urban and Regional Planning – OAU, Ile-Ife
- 1999 – M. Sc. – Project Management Technology – FUTO
- 2010 – Ph. D – Urban Development Planning – UNICAL
- Urban Development Planning (Emphasis on Urban Transportation)
- Project Planning and Evaluation
- Operations Research in Planning
- A Critical Evaluation of the Ogui Slum in Enugu City, Nigeria. Nwachi C. C., Agbor E. A., Inah S. A., Global Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 2, 2012. Bachudo Science Co. Ltd. ISSN 1596 – 6216.
- Government Participation in Housing Development in Nigeria: A Review. Agbor E. A. & Nwachi C. C., International Journal of Development Studies. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 51-59.
- Private Car Ownership use and Urban air pollution in Calabar Metropolis. Inah, S. A., Nwachi C. C. , Inyang Eta-Okon. International Journal Of Environmental Issues, Vol.8, Number 2.
- Promoting Grass Roots Mobilization for Sustainable Environmental Management in Ugep Urban. Inah S. A., Ita I. O. Nwachi C. C. Journal of Environmental Research and Policies. Vol.6, No 1, 2011. Published by Duncan science. Article on Pp 9 – 13. Index No.ISSN:2006 – 1110.
- Analysis of the commercial land-use pattern in Cross River State, Nigeria. Eja E.I, Nwachi C.C. Journal of Environmental Resources & Management volume 3.
- Assessing Impacts of Development Control Standards on non – conventional Housing Development in Nigeria. Inah S. A., Nwachi C. C., Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business (IJCRB). IJ – UK -6348, etc.
Fellowship, “Author meets critics”, a joint initiative of International Journal of Urban and Regional Research (IJURR) and Studies in URBAN & SOCIAL CHANGE BOOK SERIES (SUSC), – April 2011 – December 2011. Sponsored by University of Urbino, Italy.
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Town Planners (NITP)
- Technical member, Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Member, Nigerian Environmental Society (NES)
- Member, Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC)