- PhD in view – Urban and Regional Planning – ABSU, Uturu
- 2008 – M. URP – Urban and Regional Planning – UNN, Enugu
- 2001 – B. URP – Urban and Regional Planning – IMSU, Owerri
- Waste Management and Sanitation
- Urban Renewal and Design
- Housing and Rural Development Planning
- Pat-Mbano E.C., Alaka I.N. and Okeoma, I.O (2012). Examining the Physio, Psycho and Socio-Economic Implications of Non-Residential Policy on Imo State University Students. Canadian Social Science: Peer Reviewed Journal: ISSN 1712-8056 (Print) ISSN 1923-6697. Canada Vol. 8 (2), 30 April 2012 pp 170-179.
- Nkwocha E.E., Pat-Mbano E.C. and Okeoma I.O (2012). Sanitation Indicators in the Rural Communities of South-Eastern Nigeria: Additional Evidence of Policy Failure in Rural Development. African Research Review: An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal, Ethiopia Vol. 6 (1), January 2012 pp 155-170.
- Pat-Mbano E.C. and Okeoma I.O. (2010) Motorable Roads and the Transportation System in the Agricultural Zones of Imo State, Nigeria: The Missing Factor in Food Production and Distribution. International Journal of Development and Management Review (INJODEMAR) ISBN: 1597-9492 Vol.5 No. 1 June 2010 pp 109-116.
- Pat-Mbano E.C., Osita-Njoku A.; Okeoma I.O.; Alaka I.N and Onuoha T.N. (2009). Socio-Economic Effects of Water Sources and Supply to Rural Dwellers in South Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Research and Policies Vol. 4 No. 2.
- Okeoma I.O. and Pat-Mbano, E.C. (2008). The Impact of Festivals on Food Consumption and Recreation in Eastern Nigeria: A Case Study of Owerri Urban. Lagos Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies (LaJIS) Vol. 6, 2008, etc.
Best Graduating Student in Urban and Regional Planning, IMSU (2000/2001)
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Town Planners (NITP)
- Member, Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC)