Mr Chibuzo Emmanuel Nlemorisa
(B. Tech Dental Technology)
Mr Chibuzo.E Nlemorisa is currently a graduate assistant in the Department of Dental Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state. He holds Bachelor of Technology in Dental Technology.
During his undergraduate days, he was his class representative and has headed a few projects and research groups. He worked as a Dental Technologist with Maitama District Hospital Abuja, Military hospital, Lagos and General hospital, Argungu, Kebbi state. He is a UN SDG’s development knowledge facilitator.
He is a registered Dental Technologist of the Dental Technologists Registration of Board of Nigeria, a member of the Association of Dental Technologists of Nigeria(ADTN). He hails from Awo-Idemili, Orsu L.G.A of Imo state.
Mr Chibuzo has to his credit a few research and project works which include; Formulation of Type III Dental stone using Locally sourced raw materials, The Effects of the Importation of Dental Materials in Nigeria, Infection Control in Dental Laboratory, Review of the Importance of Oral Anatomy to Dental Technology Practice.
His areas of research interest include
- Strengthening of polyamide materials for improved efficiency.
- Improvement of ceramic restoration using CAD/CAM technology.
- Solution to relapse in post orthodontic treatment. Iv. Improving the strength and life-span of the composite.
- Bio-compatibility of dental materials to the oral environment.
- Infection control in the dental set-up.
His hobby includes sports, counselling, playing of musical instruments and listening to music.