Dr Joseph O. Ogunbowale
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Licentiate British Institute of Dental and Surgical Technologists 1979. Brooklands College, Weybridge, Surrey, England.
- Adv. Cert. Maxillo-Facidal Prosthetics and Technology. 1980. Manchester Metropolitan University, England.
- M.S.W (Master of Social Work) 1997. University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Ph. D. (Clinical Psychology Dental) 2007. Washington International University U.S.A
- Doctor of Science (D. Sc) Honois Causa, Columbus University, England.
- Times-News Merit Award (Education Development in Nigeria and Africa) 2005
- Rector of the year award, National Association of Polytechnic Students 2005 (Health Education)
- Development in Nigeria Merit Award (DINMA) 2003
- Best Graduating Dental Student Award – Brooklands College 1979.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (2008) Dental Technology Profession in Nigeria: Achievements, Prospects and Problems.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (2008) The Dynamism of being a Dental Technologist and Succeeding at it a guest lecture.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (2007) The Role of Dental Technologist in the Health Care Delivery System – a lecture delivered.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (2007) The Psychology of Dental and Maxillofacial Rehabilitation and the African Personality Perception. A case study of some patients in Enugu metropolis, Nigeria. PhD Thesis Washington International University, USA.
- Oladimeji, S. and Ogunbowale, J.O. (2006) Individual Ethics and Morals towards Environmental concerns in Developing countries (a case study of Nigeria). Journal of International Research and Development 6th edition, Uyo: Kem Educational books.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (2004) Some Relationship between Dentition and Nutrition. Guest lecture.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (1997) The Role of Dental technologist in the management of Geriatric Patients. Guest lecture.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (1995) Investment materials in dental Technology: Journal of the Association of Dental Technologists of Nigeria. (2ed ed). Pg 21, March 31.
- Ogunbowale, J.O. (1984) The Dental Technologist Job. Guardian pg 9.
- Appointed – Chairman Examination Committee– Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nigeria 2011.
- Appointed UNESCO – Focal Expert on Dental Technology UNESCO Paris 2006.
- Appointed – Board Member – Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nigeria 2008.
- Appointed – Member, Education Committee – Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nigeria 2008.
- Appointed – Curriculum Drafting Committee on Dental Technology – National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) 1995 and 2007.
- Appointed – Rector, Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu 1998.
- Fellow – Association of Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nigeria – Member 1994.
- Elected – Executive Committee Member – Student Union Government, Brooklands College, Weybridge, England 1977.