Membership of professional bodies
- Fellow West African College of Surgeons, 2004
- Fellow National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, 2004
- Fellow Institute of Industrial Administration of Nigeria, 2011
- Arigbede, AO, Dosumu, OO, Shaba OP, Esan TA. Evaluation of Speech in Patients with Partial Surgically Acquired Defects: Pre and Post Prosthetic Obturation. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. 2006; 7: 1-9. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Dosumu OO, Esan TA, Akeredolu PA. Acceptability of maxillary major connectors in removable partial dentures. African Health Sciences. 2006, 6: 113-117. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Dosumu OO, Shaba OP. A self-assessment pilot study of facial aesthetics following prosthetic obturation in patients with surgically acquired partial maxillary defect. Port Harcourt Medical Journal. 2006; 1: 9-11.
- Dosumu OO, Arigbede AO, Owoaje ET. Acceptability and interest of Nigerian dental resident doctors In prosthetic dentistry: problems and suggestions for a positive change. Nigerian Quarterly Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2006; 16:109-113.
- Dosumu OO, Arigbede AO, Ogunrinde TJ. Sectional removable partial denture design for the treatment of partial mandibulectomy patient: a case report. African Journal of Biomedical Research. 2007; 10: 197-201.
- Arigbede AO, O.O. Dosumu OO. Decline in complete dentures patients’ turn- out in dental schools: Experience at UCH, Ibadan, Nigeria. Nigerian Medical Practitioner 2007; 52: 60-63.
- Arigbede AO, Okoisor FE. Knowledge,beliefs and experiences of a cross section of mothers in Port Harcourt about teething. Port Harcourt Medical Journal. 2008; 2:130-135.
- Arigbede AO, Adedigba MA, Adeyemi BF, Omitola OG. Implication of antibiotics and oral contraceptives interaction: knowledge and practice of dental surgeons. Nigeria Postgraduate Medical Journal 2008;15:179-184.
- Arigbede AO. Bilaterally impacted supplemental premolar: A case report and review of the literature. Nigerian Journal of Medicine 2008; 17: 363-365.
- Arigbede AO, Ajayi DM, Akeredolu PA, Onyeaso CO. Attitudes and perception of Nigerian dentists about shortened dental arch therapy. Tropical Dental Journal (Odonto-stomatologie Tropicale). 2009 Jun; 32 (126): 13-19. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Esan TA, Dosumu OO, Akeredolu PA. Effect of major connector design on speech and masticatory performance. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2009; 6(6): 849-854. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Adeyemi BF, Ajayi DM. Dental anxiety investigative and management techniques often employed in a cross section of Nigerian specialist dental clinics. Port Harcourt Medical Journal. 2009 May; 3: 272-277.
- Arigbede AO. Cross-infectivity of HIV infection: Assessment of behaviour of patients attending a University Dental Centre. The Internet Journal of Dental Science 2009; 8(1). (International).
- Adeyemi BF, Kolude BM, Arigbede AO. Knowledge and self-perception of breath odour among house officers at the university college hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria. Nigeria Postgraduate Medical Journal. 2009 Sep; 16(3): 193-197.
- Arigbede AO, Esan TA, Dosunmu OD, Akeredolu PA. The impact of removable partial dentures on the gingival health of the periodontium. Nigeria Journal of Health Sciences. 2009: 26-28.
- Arigbede AO,. Dosumu OO. Opinions of Nigerian dental consultants on ideal content current quality and attitudes to referrals. Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2010; 13(1): 70-73.
- Arigbede AO, Ajayi DM, Onyeaso CO. Knowledge and practice of Nigerian dentists about shortened dental arch therapy (SDAT). Brazilian Research in Pediatric Dentistry and Integrated Clinic. 2010; 10(2): 141-144. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Dosumu OO. Characteristics of impacted denture cases in Nigeria. Tropical Dental Journal (Odonto-stomatologie Tropicale). 2010;March; 33(129): 17-22. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Dosumu OO. A review of occlusion in Nigerian Dental Schools’ curriculum and assessment of students understanding of the subject. Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2010;6(1): 41-46
- Arigbede AO, Baroudi K, Watts. Microhardness and depth of cure of a spectrum of light-cure composite resins: A comparative study. Nigeria Postgraduate Medical Journal. 2010; 17(4): 277-282.
- Omitola OG, Arigbede AO. Prevalence and Pattern of Pain Presentation among patients Attending a Tertiary Dental Centre in a Southern Region of Nigeria. Journal of Dental Research, Dental Clinics, Dental Prospects. 2010; 4(2):42-46. (International).
- Arigbede AO, Dosumu OO, Shaba OP. Ozone Therapy and Restorative Dentistry: A Literature Review. Nigeria Dental Journal. 2010; 18(1): 2-6.
- Osagbemiro BB, Akadiri OA, Arigbede AO. Patients’ attitude towards anterior teeth extraction and prosthetic replacement at the UPTH Dental Centre, Port Harcourt. Nigerian Journal of Medicine. 2011; 20 (1): 52-56.
- Arigbede AO, Ogunrinde TJ,Okoje VN, Adeyemi BF. HIV/AIDS and Clinical Dentistry: Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude of Patients Attending a University Dental Centre. Nigerian Journal of Medicine. 2011;20 (1): 90-95.
- Arigbede AO. Need for immediate restructuring of Restorative Dentistry curriculum and practice in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2011; 14(1): 118-120.
- Accepted Publication
- AO Arigbede, Osagbemiro BB, Kolude B. Periodontitis and systemic diseases: A literature review. Indian Journal of Periodontics.
- Omitola OG, Arigbede AO. Prevalence of dental caries among adult Patients attending a tertiary dental institution in South-South Region of Nigeria. Port Harcourt Medical Journal.
- Arigbede AO, Taiwo JO. Pattern of Demand for Removable Partial Denture (RPD) in the City of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The Nigerian Health Journal.
- Arigbede AO, Ocheke BO, Solanke IMF. Assessment of current cross- infection control practices among dental technologists in Nigeria. International Journal of Biomedical and Health Sciences.
- Ajayi MD, Arigbede AO. Barriers to oral health care utilization among adults in Ibadan, South West Nigeria. Africa Health Sciences.
- Arigbede AO, A case of quackery and obsession for midline diastema resulting in avoidable endodontic therapy. African Health Sciences.
- Arigbede AO, Ajayi MD, Adeyemi BF, Kolude B. Dental anxiety among patients visiting a university dental centre. Nigerian Dental Journal.