Academic and Professional Qualification
- BSc, Industrial Microbiology(2001)
- MSc, Medical Parasitology and Entomology(2005)
- PhD, Medical Parasitology(2010)
- Chukwuocha U.M.(2011). Rapid assessment of home management of malaria among caregivers in parts of South Eastern Nigeria. Pan African Medical Journal.10:29
- Okwuoma Abanobi, Uchechukwu Chukwuocha, Celestine Onwuliri and Kenneth Opara. (2011). Primary motives for demand of ivermectin drugs in mass distribution programmes to control onchocerciasis. North American Journal of Medical Sciences. 3:89-94
- Chukwuocha U.M., Dozie I.N.S., Onwuliri C.O.E., Ukaga C.N., Nwoke B.E.B, Nwankwo B.O., Nwoke E.A., Nwokoro J.C., Nwoga K.S., Udujih O.G., Iwuala C.C., Ohaji E.T., Morakinyo O.M. and Adindu B.C.(2010). Perceptions on the use of Insecticide Treated Nets in parts of the Imo River Basin, Nigeria: Implications for preventing malaria in pregnancy. African Journal of Reproductive Health.14(1):117-128
- Chukwuocha U.M., Ukaga C.N., Dozie I.N.S.,Nwoke B.E.B., Ajaero C.M.U. and Nwachukwu M.I.(2010). Local knowledge and perceptions on the transmission, treatment and prevention of loiasis in parts of Niger Delta Area of Imo State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Parasitology. 31(1):21-25.
- M. Chukwuocha Uche, O. Nwankwo Benjamin, N. Amadi Agwu, C. Esomonu Onyenonachi, I.N.S. Dozie, E. Ikegwuoha Aloy, O. Nwabueze Peter and O. Mbagwu Smart (2009). Treatment seeking behavior of mothers for febrile children in some rural parts of Imo State Nigeria:Implications for home management of malaria in endemic areas. International Journal of Tropical Medicine.4(3):132-135
- Chukwuocha U.M., Ashiegbu K.K., Dozie I.N.S., Aguwa O.C.(2009). The perspectives of adolescents on common diseases and medicines used. A case study of a public secondary school in Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria. Scientific Research and Essays.4 (11)1403-1407.
- Chukwuocha U.M., Dozie, I.N., Amadi A.N, Nwankwo B.O.,Ukaga C.N.,Aguwa O.C., Abanobi O.C. and Nwoke E.A.(2008). Food Sanitation: The Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Food Handlers in Owerri Metropolis of Imo State, Nigeria. East African Journal of Public Health.6 (3):240-3
- Chukwuocha U.M., Dozie I.N.S, Nwoke B.E.B, Ukaga C.N., Ajaero C.M.U, Nwankwo B.O.(2008). The application of remote sensing in identifying environmental factors associated with malaria risk in Nigeria: A potential use and need of the Nigerian satellites. Journal of Biological and Environmental sciences.2:19-21
- I.N.S. Dozie, C.O.E. Onwuliri, B.E.B. Nwoke, U.M. Chukwuocha, C.I. Chikwendu, I. Okoro, P.C. Njemanze (2005). Onochocerciasis and Epilepsy in parts of Imo River Basin, Nigeria. A Preliminary Report. Public Health. 120(5) :448-450.
- Uchechukwu M. Chukwuocha, Ikechukwu N.S. Dozie, Blaise O. Chikere (2006). Prevalence of Salmonella organisms and the duration of their survival in lizard droppings. Nigerian Journal of Microbiology. 20 (1):724 – 728.
- Public Health Parasitology and Microbiology
- Professional Experience
- Written and Submitted Technical Reports for the Government on Disease Burden of Imo State, Nigeria and Service availability Map of Imo State, Reviewer for International and Local Journals, Organized scientific conferences, attracted research grants, involved in University administration at the Departmental level and member of several Academic and Professional bodies.