Dr Onyeocha Francisca Adaku
Academic and Professional Qualification
- BSc. Biology (1980) Lincoln Univ., Missouri, USA.
- MSc. Biology (1982), Texas Southern Univ, USA.
- PhD. (1990) Applied Entomology, Orsay, France.
- The effects of Histoplasma capsulatum antigen on canine leukocytes. MSC thesis, TSU. Comparative toxicity of some synthetic insecticides and a growth inhibitor, on the migratory locust, Locusta migratoria Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, PartC, Comparative Pharmacology 1991. 100 (3): 361-363;
- Circadian Rhythm changes in Toxicity of the insecticide Dieldrin on larvae of the Migratory L. migratoria migratoriodes. Chronobiology international, The Journal of Biological and Medical Rhythm Research 1991. 8(2):103-109.
- Health Promotion and Wellness technology, Environmental health and safety.
- PGCE Early Years, 1995 London UK.