Dr Mayowa Morakinyo Oyewale
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Diploma in Computer Operations, 2000. Forthright Computer Institute, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
- B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science), 2003. University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
- M.P.H. (Master of Public Health), 2008. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy), 2010 – To date. The University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
- Ebirim, I.C and Morakinyo, O.M. (2011). Prevalence and Perceived Health Effect of Alcohol use among Male Undergraduate Students in Owerri, South-East Nigeria: a descriptive cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health 11:118.
- Ebirim I.C, Morakinyo O.M and Abanobi, O.C. (2011). Postmenopausal Sexual Experience and Perception in a Nigerian Population. Journal of Health Sciences and Technology
- Abanobi, O.C, Opara, K, Nwakwuo, G and Morakinyo, O.M (2011). Assessment of Medical Waste Management Practices in Selected Hospitals: A case study of Owerri, Nigeria. The Journal of Environmental Health 8(1): 7-12
- Nworuh, O.B, Morakinyo, O.M, Iwuala, C.C; Nwoke, E.A and Ukomma, S.A (2011). Wastes Management Practices in Selected Hotels in Owerri, Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Science and Resource Management.
- Ibe, S.N.O, Morakinyo, O.M and Shebbs, G.A (2011). Assessment of Clinical Waste Management Practices among Private Hospitals in Aba, Nigeria. African Journal of Medical Sciences.
- Amadi, A.N, Onuoha, G, Amadi, C.O.A and Morakinyo, O.M. (2011). Sanitation in Public Schools: A case study of Abia State, Nigeria. International Journal for Environmental Health and Human Development 11(1): 46 – 52.
- Chukwuocha U.M, Dozie INS, Onwuliri COE, Ukaga CN, Nwoke BEB, Nwoke EA, Nwaokoro JC, Nwoga KS, Udujih OG, Iwuala CC, Ohaji ET, Morakinyo OM and Adindu BC (2010). Perception on the Use of Insecticide Treated Nets in Parts of the Imo River Basin, Nigeria: Implications for Preventing Malaria in Pregnancy. African Journal of Reproductive Health 2010; 14(1):117.
- Academic Level Coordinator: Department of Public Health Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri 2010 – Till date.
- National Youth Service – Primary Assignment: General Hospital, Mokwa, Niger State. 2004 – 2005.
- Public Health Internship: Department of Epidemiology, Medical Statistics and Environmental Health, Faculty of Public Health, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, 2006.
- Part of the team that conducted Health Impact and Environmental Impact assessments of Starcom facilities, Zartech farms, Promasidor facility among others 
- Monitoring and Evaluation officer during National Immunization Plus Days in Ekiti State 
- Interviewer during the National HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health survey in Ekiti State (NARHS PLUS) .