Ugonma Winnie Dozie
Assistant Lecturer of Public Health Department
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Public health
- Epidemiology and cultural aspects and control of infectious diseases of tropical prevalence, in particular, malaria, HIV/AIDS and bacterial infections
- Maternal and child health
- Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases
- Sexually transmitted infections and reproductive health issues
- Public health and control of endemic diseases
Mrs Ugonma Winnie Dozie lectures in the Department of Public health, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. She holds a Master of Public health and a Bachelor of science degree in Microbiology from Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria. Mrs Dozie coordinates the Students industrial work experience scheme (SIWES) of the department.
- Ebirim, C.I.C., Dozie, U.W and Dozie, I.J (2016). Exclusive breastfeeding practice and associated maternal socio-demographic factors among Mothers attending Imo state specialist hospital in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health Pp 1-14
- Ebirim, C.I.C., Dozie, U.W (2016). Knowledge, attitude and perception of sexually transmitted infection among hair stylist operators in Owerri, Imo State Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health Pp 1-14
- Dozie U.W and Chukwuocha U.M (2016). Comparative evaluation of malaria rapid diagnostic test kits commercially available in parts of Southeastern Nigeria. Journal of tropical diseases 1-6
- Dozie, I.N.S., Nwoke, B.E.B., Amadi, A.N., Chukwuocha, U.M., Dozie, U.W, Ezelote, J, Lerum, N.I., Chidebelu, P.E, Enweani, E.O., Faro, F.O., Nwabueze, I.C (2014). Ebola Virus Disease-An Emergent Public Health Threat of the late 20th Nigeria journal of pure and applied sciences. Pp. 1-10
- Chukwuoha UM, DOZIE U.W. (2011). Bacteriuria in patients with an indwelling urethral catheter in Owerri municipality, Nigeria. Journal of Haiman Medical University. Pp 177-181.