Mrs Chinonso M. CHRIS-EMENYONU
List of Academic and Professional Qualifications
- B.Agric.Tech. (Soil Science and Technology), FUTO
- M.Sc. Soil Survey and Land Use planning, FUTO
- PhD Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (In-view), FUTO
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member of Professional Association
- Nigerian Institute of Soil Science
- Soil Science Society of Nigeria (SSSN)
- International Union of Soil Science (IUSS)
- Orange Netherland Alumia
COURSE CODE AND COURSES ASSIGNED TO TEACH:
- SST 510 – Fertilizers and Fertilizer Technology
- SST 501 – Soil Microbiology and Biochemistry
- SST 511 – Remote Sensing Application in Agriculture
Area of research interest and specialization
Pedology, Organic Agriculture, Soil Survey and Land-use Planning, Climate Change.
- Chris-Emenyonu, C.M1, Onweremadu, E.U., Ekpe, I.I1, Ihem, E.E.1, Agim, L.C.1, Ahukaemere, C.M1 (2017).Physico-Chemical Properties of Soils on Catenary Landscape in Umueme, Awommama, Imo State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Soil and Environmental Research ( In Press).
- B.U.Uzoho, Chris-Emenyonu, C.M, M.I. Nwfor, E.O.Nze, J.A.L Effiong, G.U. Njoku Obi, C.I, Esu, I.E(2016). Nitrogen Concentration in Grain size Fractions of soils of Contrasting Land units in the Humid Rainforest, South Eastern Nigeria. International Journal of Environmental and Pollution Research. Vol 4, No3, PP 12-27.European Centre for Research Training and Development, United Kingdom. Vol.4. No3, PP 12-27
- Obi, C.I. , Osujieke, D.N., Obiora, J.I., Osuji, G.E., Onweremadu, E.U., Imadojemu, P.E., Okon, M.A., Agim, L. C., Ndukwu, B.N and Chris- Emenyonu, C.M(2016). Soils and Chromium Distribution in some Communities in South-Eastern, Nigeria. FUTO Journal Series (FUTOJNLS), Volume-2, Issue-2, pp- 11 – 21. www.futojnls.org
- Nkwopara U.N, Chris- Emenyonu, C.M, Ihem, E.E B.B.Ndukwu, Onweremadu, E.U, Ahukaemere C.M., Egbuche C.T, HuH (2015). Batch Studies for the Investigation of the Mechanism of Pb Sorption in Selected Acid Soils of China. Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Vol 4, Issue 3, pages 11-20
- Uzoho, B.U., I.I. Ekpe, C.M.Ahukaemere, B.B.Ndukwu, N.H. Okoli, F.A.Osisi, C.M., Chris-Emenyonu (2014). Nitrogen Status of Soils of Selected Land-uses of Two Cropping Systems in the Humid Tropical Rain Forest, Southeastern Nigeria. Advances in Life Science and Technology. ISSN 2224-7181(Paper) ISSN 2225-062X (Online), Vol.25.2014
- Onweremadu, E.U., Chris-Emenyonu, C.M, C.A.Emenyonu. Influence of Tree Species in some Soil Properties in an Erosion degraded Area of Southeastern Nigeria. Journal of Biodiversity and Ecological Species. vol.4, Issue3. ISSN: 2008-9287Summer 2014
- Onweremadu, E.U., M. Emenyonu, C. Obi, I.A. Nweke, Nsoanya, G.C. Onyishi, M.I. Nwufo and F.O. Ojiako (2013). Differential emissions of two greenhouse gases from soils under varying Landuse. Advance in Agriculture and Biology. 1 (4), 2013: Pp 80-83
- Agim, L.C., Chris- Emenyonu, C.M, Obasi, S.N, Isika. P, Okoro, L.C, Nwachukwu, M (2012). Variability of selected Physic-Chemical properties of soils affected by different land-use practices in Owerri, South-eastern Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, vol 15 (3):1174-1182.
- Chris- Emenyonu, C.M. and E.U. Onweremadu (2011). Indicators of erodibility of soils under different land-use types in Imo State. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment, vol.7 No.4. Pp 1-8.
- Ihem, E.E, Ahukemere, C.M, Nwokpara, U.N, Chris-Emenyonu, C.M, Okoli, N.H, Osisi, A (2014). The difference in Particle size distribution of soils of Norther Niger Delta of Nigeria as affected by crude oil pollution. International Journal of Research in Agriculture and Forestry, vol.1, issue 1. Pp16-20.
- Nwosu, A.C, Ukoha, O.O, Iheke, O.R, Emenyonu, C.A, Lemchi, J.I, Ohajianya, D.O, Chris-Emenyonu, C.M (2013). Funding Youth Entrepreneurship in SMEs: A Panacea for Youth Unemployment in Niger Delta, Nigeria, Policy Brief of the Investment Climate and Business Environment (ICBE) Research Fund; a joint initiative of Trust Africa and the International Development Research Center no:49.