POSITION: LECTURER II
PROFILE: Nkwoada Amarachi Udoka works at the Department of Chemistry, Federal University of Technology Owerri. Nkwoada does research in Environmental Chemistry and materials chemistry. Their current Primary project is Nano-Polymer Composite Materials with secondary research interest on ‘Chemical combustion and Emission.’ and tertiary research interest on heavy metals.
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE: Lecturer and Researcher since 2013/2014 academic session
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Lecturer and Administrative officer: Class Adviser and Welfare Chairman Department of Chemistry and Chemistry Representative at SOPS faculty welfare board.
Lecturer and Researcher Undergraduate student
2013/2014: PhD Study fellowship Award
2017/2018: TETFUND PhD Award for Foreign bench work
PROFESSIONAL BODY MEMBERSHIP
Member Chemical Society of Nigeria
Member Royal Society of Chemistry Britain
PUBLICATIONS (CURRENT LAST 15 PUBLICATIONS)
- “Amarachi U. Nkwoada, Chijioke M. Amakom and Emeka E. Oguzie” The Role and Economics of Nano-Graphene Functionalization in Oil Industry Improvement. Asian Journal of Physical and Chemical Sciences 5(2): 1-19, 2018
- “Nkwoada, C. O. Alisa, C. K. Enenebeaku and E. E. Oguzie” Studies on Adsorptive Behavior of Cd2+ on Graphene Oxide: Alternative Novel Approach. Archives of Current Research International. 12(4): 1-11, 2018.
- “Amakom M. Chijioke, Orji E. Chikwendu, Iroegbu Chinedu, Nkwoada U. Amarachi, Madu D. Afam, Ugochuwu G. Kosisochukwu and Oforma J. Tochukwu “Radionuclide concentration: The coal ash effect. “International Journal of Physical Sciences. Vol. XX(XX), pp. XXX-XXX, XXXXXX 2018
- “C. I. A. Nwoko, A. U. Nkwoada, P. C. Njoku and A. Obichini” Novel Non-parametric Assessment of Heavy Metals in Coated Card Wastes Journal of Applied Life Sciences International 15(1): 1-10, 2017
- I. Akagha, V. I. E. Ajiwe, P. A. C. Okoye, C.O Alisa and A. U. Nkwoada “Investigation of Aba River Contamination Using Eichhornia crassipes as Bio-indicator”. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology. 22(1): 1-7, 2017
- Nwoko Christopher Ikpe Amadi, Nkwoada Amarachi Udoka, Ihuoma Peterclever Chidi, “Novel Linearized Kinetic Modeling of Starch hydrolysis”. Chemical Science International Journal. 19(3) (2017) 1-7
- Nwoko C. I. A, Nkwoada A.U, Ubeh E.O, Njoku A, “Characterization of Selected Honey in South-East Nigeria: Theoretical Translation”, International Journal of Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology. 2(2) 695-700
- Nwoko C.I.A, Onyedika G.O, Nkwoada A.U, Anyanwu G.C, “Mineralogical and Physicochemical Assessment of Ihioma Coal in the Imo State of Nigeria”, IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry, 9(12) 42-46
- Nwoko Christopher Ikpe Amadi, Nkwoada Amarachi Udoka, Onu Uche Lynda, “Physicochemical analysis and mineralogical composition of Enugu Coal in Nigeria For potential Utilization”. International Journal of Scientific and Technology research. 6(1) 94-97
- Christopher I. Nwoko, Onyekwe C. Enyinnaya, Justus I. Okolie and Nkwoada Amarachi, “The proximate analysis and biochemical composition Of the waste peels of three cassava cultivars”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science, 2 (11) 64-71
- Nkwoada Amarachi Udoka, Okoli Kindness Bidemi and Ekeanyanwu Isaiah Okechukwu, “Novel kinetic modelling and optimization for Adsorption of Zn2+ over graphene oxide”, Journal of Applied Chemical Science International, 7(1) 64-70
- U. Nkwoada, Simon Officer, “Novel dysprosium and terbium doped taggants for hydrocarbon identification”, Journal of Advanced Chemical. Sciences. 2(3) (2016) 296–298.
- U. Nkwoada, Simon Officer, “Fluorescence lifetime investigation and characterization of dysprosium and terbium doped taggants”, Journal of Advanced Chemical. Sciences 2(2) (2016) 293–295.
- Nkwoada, Oguzie, E., Alisa C., Agwaramgbo L. and Enenebeaku C. (2016) “Emissions of Gasoline Combustion by Products in Automotive Exhausts”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 6(4,). 464-482
- Nkwoada, A., Alisa, C. and Duru, I. (2016) “Public Participation in Solid Waste Management Practices within Owerri Urban of Imo State, Nigeria”, International Journal of Science and Research, 5(3),.1749-1754