Mr Iheanunike Joseph Eke
Diala S. O. hails from Umuoro Eziala Umuohiagu, Ngor Okpala L. G. A., Imo State. Nigeria and is married recently. He had his B.Tech in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (Computer Science Option), Federal University of Technology Owerri. Mr S. O. Diala joined the services of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri in April 2009 with an ambition to make an input to reshape the future technology while enjoying job satisfaction. Thereafter he proceeded for a Master of Science degree (M.Sc) in Computer Science Department, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State and which remain few months to finish.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- M.Sc, Computer Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan 2010 – date Oyo State. (in view)
- B.Tech, Mathematics and Computer Science 2006 (Computer Science Option), FUTO
- EVOLUTIONARY AND REVOLUTIONARY TRENDS IN INFORMATICS: A CHALLENGE IN AFRICA (1994)
- THE DISK AND BASIC OPERATING SYSTEM FUNCTIONS CONCERNING DISK (MEMORY) MGT: A REVIEW OF SOME FAMILIARISATION FAOTS (2005)
- HARNESSING THE COMPUTER FOR FAMILY UPLIFTMENT (2006)
- SAVE YOUR CHILD THE BURDEN OF MINUS MINUS PLUS MATHEMATICS (2008) ETC.
- MEMBER COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN COMPUTER SOCIETY
- LECTURER II/COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPT.