Academic and Professional Qualification
- 1991 – 1997 Federal University of Technology, Owerri. B.Tech.
- 2002 – 2005 Federal University of Technology, Owerri. M.Sc.
- 2010 – Date University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. PhD (in-view)
Membership of professional bodies
- Member Association for Computing Machinery, USA, Membership No: 5803597
- Member Computer Professionals of Nigeria, Membership No: 002797/2010
- Member Nigeria Computer Society, Membership No: 06841
- REVIEW OF UBICOMP FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY; Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Journal, Vol. 6, No. 4, 2011.
- COMPUTATIONAL & MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR BIOLOGICAL PATTERN FORMATION; Tropical Journal of Biomedical and Allied Sciences Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2008, Pg. 113 – 137.
- INJECTIONS IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF A COMPILER; Tropical Journal of Biomedical and Allied Sciences Research, Cameroon, 2007, Pages 74 – 83
- Seven Years Teaching experience
- Fourteen years experience in the IT industry.
NIgerian Women In Information Technology (NIWIIT)