Mrs Chioma Jacinta Onuoha
Onuoha Jacinta Chioma is on Faculty at the Department of Computer Science, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Her research interest is Modelling, Analysis and Rendering in heterogeneous Information and Social Networks Systems. She is a member of Nigeria Computer Society and also a member of the Organisation for women in Science for Developing World (OWSDW). She can be contacted by phone on +2348037394691 and through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State. 2010 -date M.Sc Computer Science (in view)
- Madonna University, Okija, Anambra State. 1999 – 2003 B.Sc Computer Science FIRST CLASS HONOURS
- Best Graduating Student of the Department and Faculty respectively of Madonna University, Okija. 2003.
- Onuoha Jacinta Chioma, Learn Pascal Programming in 24 Hours, Ark of Wisdom, Aba, 2009,227pgs
- Prof E. O. P Akpan, Onuoha Jacinta Chioma, A Practical Approach to Database Design and Management, Ark of Wisdom, Aba, 2009, 162pgs
- Prof E. O. P Akpan, Onuoha J. Chioma, Igboanugo N. Elsie, Essentials of Computer Science, BookWorth, Enugu, 2009, 480pgs.
- Atabong.T.A, Onyesanya M.O, Onuoha C.J., Eleoba, P.C, Nwokoro, N.E, Okolie S.A, and Gideon A.N. A computational and Mathematical Model for Biological Pattern Formation, Tropical Journal of Biomedical and Allied Sciences Research-TJBASR, 2008, Vol 2(1), 89-96 and 172-176.
- J.N. Odii & 2J.C. Onuoha, A Review of Number Portability in Global System for Mobile African Journal of Information and Communication Technology: An international journal of computing, electronic communications and information technology systems
- Programming with Visual Basic and Java SE, EE & FX
- System Administration
- Database Administration (DBA), Oracle and MySQL
- Hardware/Software Installation
- Excellent in the use of Ms Office suite, Visual Dbase
- Department of Computer Science Federal University of Technology, Owerri April 2009 – date Graduate Assistant Duties: Handle any academic related duties.
- Madonna University, Elele Campus Feb 2005 – April 2009 Position: Graduate Assistant Duties: Taught Intro to Computer, Visual Basic Programming, Pascal Programming, Database Design and management and performed other duties assigned by the H.O.D.
- Department of Computer Science, Feb.2004 – feb.2005 Taraba State Polytechnic, Jalingo Position: NYSC (A884749)/Lecturer; Duties: Taught the following courses: Intro to Computer, Intro to Statistics, QBasic Programming, and Database Design and Management.
- St John Commercial College Afor Orlu 1997 – 1999 Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo State. Position/Duties: Teacher; Teaches Mathematics.