Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.S., 1965, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- M.S., 1967, Applied Physics, Stanford University, USA.
- Ph.D., 1971, Mathematical Physics, University of Chicago, USA.
- Quantum geometrodynamics. The paper gives a detailed account of the new physics.
- Asymmetry (symmetry) between matter and antimatter. The paper disproves the conventional belief that the universe is dominated by matter and contains very little antimatter.
- The challenge of fusion. Paper gives the comprehensive theory of fusion. Hans Bethe’s work is a mere algorithm , not a theory of Fusion-hence the failure to realize it in practice despite about 80 years of effort.
- The structure of atoms and nuclei. The Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements is the result of empirical work by Chemists. P.A.M. Dirac’s 1928 Theory is an excellent work on the hydrogen electron which unfortunately cannot be extended to other atoms. This paper gives a comprehensive formal theory of atoms and nuclei (no perturbation theory ); and determines the mass of neutrinos.
- Science and its three revolutions: A Valedictory Lecture, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria (2010): The first two revolutions by Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein are about causal systems, and the third by A. Nduka is about non-causal (or chaotic ) systems.