Supplementary Admission Exercise
2017/2018 Academic Session
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2017/2018 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Monday, November 13, 2017.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website @ www.futo.edu.ng.
- Click on the Menu “Prospective Students”.
- Click on Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of
N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit /debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv).
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the link for the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8
Please note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is Monday, November 27, 2017;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
For support, contact:
JOHN U. NNABUIHE