I am Vivian Chinenye Anyanwu from Obowo L.G.A. Imo State, I am currently an assistant lecturer in the Department of Animal Science and Technology, School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. My niche is in Animal products which consist of Dairy Science, Meat Science and egg processing.
- National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna (PGDE) – 2015-2016
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (M. Sc.) – 2011-2016
- University of Calabar (B. Agric.) – 2006-2010
- University of Calabar (OND Agric.) – 2003-2005
- Comm. Sec. Sch, Amaji Omuma, R/State (WASSCE) – 1995-2001
- St. John’s Nur/Pry Sch.Urualla, Imo State (FSLC) – 1988-1994
- Member, Nigerian Society for Animal Production (NSAP)
- Member Nigerian Institute of Animal Scientist (NIAS)
- Member, Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- AGR 204 – Introduction to agricultural biochemistry
- AST 503 – Abattoir Management
- AGR 202 – Introduction to Animal Production
- AGR 203- Farm practice II
- AGR 307 – Elements of Crop and Animal Production
- AGR 303 – Farm Practice III
- Worked as Assistant Manager, Brothers of St. Stephen farm, Nkwelle Ezunaka, Anambra (2005-2006)
- Worked as Assistant Officer, National Youth Service Corps at Animal Science Dept. FUTO (2010-2011)
- Worked as Assistant Farm Manager, Family Care Cooperative: deals on poultry, piggery and Oil mill (2012-2014)
- Worked as Secretary, Alraymond Printing and Publishing Company (2014-2018)
- Worked as a Field Officer on a research project with Africa Chicken Genetic Gains (ACGG) in affiliation with International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) (2015-2018)
- Worked as a Subject Teacher in Two Secondary Schools: Trinity Academy and Genius International Secondary School Owerri, Imo State (2017-2019)
Animal Products: Dairy, Meat and Egg
- Anyanwu, V. C., Okoli C. N and Kubkomawa, I. H. (2015). The status of village chicken production in Cross Rivers State and nutrient availability during the wet season. International Journal of Animal Production Research Advances 11:10-19
- Anyanwu, V. C and Kubkomawa, H. I. (2016). Women participation in food security and sustainable agricultural development in Africa: A review. Proceedings of 5th International conference of Institute for Women, Gender and Development Studies (IWoGDS). FUTO.
- Kubkomawa, I. H., Ahmadu, A and Anyanwu V. C. (2016). Accessibility of health care delivery services to pastoral cattle producers in tropical Africa: A review. Dynamic Journal of veterinary science 1(1); Pp1-8.
- Kubkomawa, H. I., Kenneth-Chukwu, O. M., Iyiola, V. O., & Anyanwu, V. C. (2021). A critical and systematic review of Lymphatic filariasis (Elephantiasis): A neglected tropical disease (NTD) that affects negatively agricultural activities across the world. International Journal of Biomedical Materials Research 9(2); 13-17.
- Kubkomawa, H. I., Mohammed, A. S., Kenneth- Chukwu, O. M., Iyiola, V. O. & Anyanwu, V. C. (2021). Apiculture (Beekeeping), an easy economic venture irrespective of age, gender, religion and profession. International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences. 7(4):169-176.
- Anyanwu V. C. & Kubkomawa, H. I. (2021). Rodenticulture and the associated economic gains: A Review.Proceedings of 26th Annual Conference of ASAN-NIAS, Uyo, Nigeria
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: