Validation of Entry Requirements for Redistributed SMAT Students
Validation of Entry Requirements of Redistributed Project Management Technology (PMT) and Transport Management Technology (TMT) Students Admitted in 2017/2018 Academic Session
Following the redistribution of students of Project Management Technology and Transport Management Technology admitted in 2017/2018 session, there is an urgent need for the entry qualifications of these students to be validated for their new Departments.
The affected students are therefore requested to:
- Visit JAMB Website to accept their admission in the new Department and also effect a change of Department to the new one.
- Visit the University Website for the following:
- Reprint their University Admission Letter to reflect their new Departments;
- Update their Profile details, reprint Profile information Slip, Validity form and Acceptance Letter bearing their new departments;
- Proceed to the Admissions Unit, Top Floor, Old SEET Building, unfailingly on Friday, March 23rd, 2018 at 9.00 am with the under-listed documents reflecting their new departments:
- O’Level statement of result;
- Confirmation of Admission form;
- JAMB and FUTO Admission Letters; and
- Printed Profile, Validity form and Acceptance Letter.
In addition to the above-stated documents, students of PMT and TMT who are yet to register should come with the following:
- FUTO PUTME Result Slip;
- School Fees Receipt;
- Birth Certificate; and
- LGA Identification Letter.
The above information is for your strict compliance to secure your admission. Students who fail to comply stand a chance of losing their admission.
Pamela N. Ogamba (Mrs.)
PAR/Ag. Coord., Admissions Unit
For: The Registrar