This is to inform the general public that in addition to the courses earlier advertised for Supplementary admissions in the 2021/2022 session, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will also admit candidates into the under-listed New Programmes in SCHOOL AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT) and SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SESET):
- SCHOOL AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agri-business (AGB)
- SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SESET)
- Computer Engineering (CME)
- Telecommunication Engineering (TCE)
METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Under Supplementary Post Utme Application, select “Click Here to Apply”.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Application Invoice”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non- refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and Submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Candidates who had applied for the courses earlier advertised can change to these new courses in the FUTO portal at NO CHARGE by following the under listed guidelines:
METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
- Visit the University official portal https://portal.futo.edu.ng/
- Click on “Help/Support”
- Click on “Open a new ticket”
- Fill in the necessary information and click “Create Ticket”.
- Complete the ”Issue Summary” Box, providing your jamb registration number and the new choice of course.
- Click on ”Create Ticket” to submit your request.
- You will be notified in your provided email when to proceed to print out your “Acknowledgement Slip” bearing the new course.
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE / CUT OFF POINT
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||MERIT||CATCHMENT
|a||AGRI-BUSINESS (AGB)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SESET)|
|a||COMPUTER ENGINEERING||MTH, PHY AND CHEM||50||50|
|b||TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||MTH, PHY AND CHEM||50||50|
PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOWS:
- The closing date for on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, December 31, 2021.
- Candidates who did not participate in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- Candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the SSCE requirements.
- For Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering – same as in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- For Agri-business – same as in Agriculture
For support, contact:
Barr. H.O. MEZIEOBI