ADVERTISEMENT ON 2020/2021, 2ND FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exists in the under listed programmes of the University:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||“||45||45|
|b||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||“||45||45|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|g||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||BIO, CHM & PHY/MTH|
|a.||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||“||55||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||“||50||50|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TECH DRAWING / FINE ARTS||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||“||50||50|
|c||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|d||TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI)||“||50||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11,000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration commences on Monday, May 17, 2021, and closes on Monday, May 24, 2021.
Mode of Registration
- Visit the University official website “www.futo.edu.ng”
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “2020/2021 Supplementary Application”.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Application Invoice”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- a) For old applicants: Proceed to step (ix). b) For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) — (iii)
- Click on the “Fill Supplementary Application Form” link.
- Complete and submit an online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
For support, contact:
JOHN U. NNABUIHE