Post-UTME and DE Aptitude Test Postponed
2019/2020 Academic Session
Office of the Registrar
Eligible Candidates for the 2019/2020 Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post-UTME Aptitude Test and the general public are hereby informed that the FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test earlier scheduled to hold from Monday, July 15, 2019, to Friday, July 19, 2019, for UTME candidates and Saturday, July 20, 2019, for DE candidates will now commence from Monday, July 29, 2019.
Sale of FUTO Post-UTME forms continues till Friday, July 26, 2019, while the specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
All inconveniences this postponement may cause are highly regretted, please.
Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for the aptitude test with the following conditions:
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 29 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe