Mr James A. Ezihe
My name is Ezihe, James from Amaigbo in Nwangele LGA in Imo State. I did my primary education in Araromi primary school and secondary education in Olodi-Apapa secondary school and Leonard Umunna college Olodi-Apapa Lagos. Tertiary education was done in the Federal University of Technology Owerri, where I obtained B. Tech. in Industrial Physics. I currently defended my MSc in Solar Energy Physics in the same Institution. My research interest is in the area of thin-film materials for solar energy applications and renewable energy. I have a great flair for academics and learning.
- 2019 Member Nigeria Institute of Physics (MNIP)
- 2011 National Reproductive Health, HIV & AIDS Prevention and Care-Peer Educator Trainer PET (Unicef),
- 2013 National Directorate of Employment for a 3 months course on computer under the National Open Apprenticeship Scheme,
- 2010 Computer Proficiency Certificate, Universal Mandatory IT Training (UMITT) FUTO,
- 2019 MSc in view Federal University of Technology Owerri,
- 2010 B. Tech., Federal University of Technology Owerri,
- 2004 WAEC Leonard Umunna College Olodi Apapa, Lagos,
- 1997 FSLC Araromi Primary School Olodi Apapa, Lagos
National Reproductive Health, HIV & AIDS Prevention: Certificate of Completion – Peer Educator Trainer, National Association of Catholic Corps Members: Certificate of Service – P.R.O.
- Nigeria Institute of Physics (MNIP)
Course Code and Courses assigned to teach:
PHY 101 and PHY 102 i.e Elementary Physics I & II, PHY 001 and PHY 002 i.e Basic Physics I & II
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS – 2018 – date
Federal University of Technology Owerri
Imo State, Nigeria.
CRM INTL COLLEGE. – 2014-2018
Revival village Mgbirichi, Ohaji,
Subject teacher (Mathematics, F/Maths and Physics)
APAPA JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (NYSC) – 2010-2011
Position: Subject teacher (Mathematics)
POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC (IT) – 2006
Festac Business Unit
512 Road, I Close
Festac Town, Lagos.
Designing and installation of substations.
Monitor and inspect Oil Circuit Breaker (OCB), High Tension and Substations.
Thin films, Photonics and Renewable energy.
- Characterization of Nanocrystallite CdAl2SO3 Thin Films Produced by Inexpensive Chemical Bath Techniques for Photonic Device Applications: The Influence of Annealing Temperature.