Mr. Chukwuma Ikenna Nwachuku
B. Eng., MSc.
Chukwuma Nwachuku was born and raised in Owerri, even though travelled a lot having been raised by parents in the Federal Civil Service.
He received a B.Eng. degree in Agricultural Engineering, Power and Machinery Option (Federal University of Technology, 2010), an M.Sc. in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (University of Port-Harcourt, 2013) and currently rounding up a Ph.D. program.
Having worked extensively in the industry cutting across sectors, from Agric and allied sectors, financial services and energy sectors, he joined the Department of Agric. And Bioresource Engineering in 2019 as an Assistant Lecturer and recently upon confirmation of appointment to Lecturer II.
Chukwuma is a member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers Imo State branch and Member, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria, Akwa-Ibom State branch.
His interest in the academia has led him into the academia where he hopes to make his humble contribution in the areas of research, attraction of funding and participatory collaborations with Institutions of learning currently locally. And is looking with the excitement what the future brings through his endeavour.
- Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers,
- Member, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Safety in Agric Engineering
- Drying Processing of agric products
- Management of Emergency Response
- Review of Environmental Compliance Monitoring and other studies reports
- Environmental assessment techniques
- Technology for bioremediation applications
- Ergonomic Assessment of Computer Workstation in Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Awareness of Offshore workers in selected oil and gas companies in Niger-Delta Nigeria
- Analytical Hierachichal Process based Fire Emergency Response for offshore Platform
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: