Osisi Adaku Felicia is a Ph.D holder of Soil Chemistry and Mineralogy, an academic staff at the rank of Lecturer I as at 2020 in the Department of Soil Science and Technology, Federal university of Technology Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. She bagged all her higher education degrees from Michael Okpara university of Agriculture Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria. Her work focuses specifically on lecturing and research work. Additional hobbies are reading, travelling and meeting people.
- Ph.D Soil Chemistry and Mineralogy 2023
- MSc Soil Chemistry and Mineralogy 2004
- Agric Soil Science and Agroclimatology 2000
- PGD in Education 2014
- Soil Science Society of Nigeria (SSN)
- International Union of Soil Sciences (IUSS)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- SST 502 – Soil and Plant Water Relationship
- SST 202 – Introduction and Principle of Soil Science
- SST 409 – Plant Nutrition Management
- SST 301- Soil Fertility and Chemistry
- Academic staff in Federal University of Technology owerri 2014 – till date
- Ibalex Nig. Ltd, Human Resources officer 2009 – 2011
- Sinai Investment Nig. Ltd, company Secretary 2008
- Ocean transport and Shipping Nigeria Ltd office secretary /human resource Officer 2005 – 2008
- Soil Chemistry
- Soil Fertility
- Environmental Soil Science
- Soil Fertility and Management
- Soil Fertility and Food Security
- Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition
- Soil Organic Matter Dynamics
- Osisi, A.F.; Azu, D.E.O.; Onwudike, S.U.; Agim, L.C.; Nkwopara, U.; Okoli, N.H. and Egeonu, P. (2023). Spatial Variability of Soil Physicochemical Properties and Heavy Metal Concentrations in Owerri Municipal Dumpsites. International Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Research.vol.9.pp252
- Nnaemeka Okoli, Christopher Echereobia, Chioma Ahukaemere, Chinonoso Chris-Emenyonu, Nnebue Obinna, Adaku Osisi, Ebele Chukwu and Nzube Egboka (2023). Chemical fractionation and bioavailability of potassium as affected by digestate in a degraded Ultisol under maize cultivation. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science.
- D. Chukwu, B.T. Udoh , A.I. Afangide, A.F. Osisi. (2023). Evaluation of soil quality under oil palm cultivation in a coastal plain sands area of Akwa Ibom State Nigeria. Elsevier. 10 (100087).
- O. Azu, Donatus1, V. E. Osodeke and I. M. Ukpong and A. F. Osisi.(2018). Chemistry and Mineralogy of Soils Derived from Different Parent Materials in Southeastern Nigeria. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science. Vol 25(3) pp 1-16.
- Onwudike, S. U, Onweremadu, E. U, Ihem, E. E, Agim, L.C, Osisi, A. F, Osuaku, S. Kand Azuh, P. O. (2016). Evaluation of Micronutrient Status of Soils under Three Land Use Types in Oyigbo, River State, Nigeria. Futo Journal Series (FUTOJNLS). Volume 2, pp- 32 – 40.
- Chukwu, E. D., Udoh, B. T., Afangide, A. I., Osisi, A. F. (2022). Influence of oil palm cultivation on topsoil properties in Nigerian institute for oil palm research, Akwa Ibom State. Soil Science Society of Nigeria. Vol 32(2), Pp 10-13.
- U. Uzoho, N.H. Okoli, F.A. Osisi, E.I. Ogueri, C.I. Agomuo, C.A.Nwadinobi, U.P. Iwuanyanwu and C.U. Ogueri. (2017). Sulphur Status of Selected Crude Oil Polluted and Unpolluted Soils in Bayelsa, Niger Delta, Nigeria. International Journal of Environment and Pollution Research Vol.5, No.3, pp.47-60.
- Osisi, A.F, Onwudike, S.U, Onweremadu, E.U, Okoli, N.H, Ajewole, O. E and Chris-Emenyeonu, C.M (2017). Influence of Organic Wastes and Urea on Soil Properties, Nodulation, Growth and Yield of Cowpea (Vigna Unguiculata) in Imo State, Nigeria. Int’l Journal of Agric. and Rural Development. Volume 20(2): 3171-3178.
- Evelyn Ngozi Verla, Andrew Wirnkor Verla, Adaku Felicia Osisi, Peter Ndu Okeke, Christian Ebere Enyoh. (2019). Finding a relationship between mobility factors of selected heavy metals and soil particle size in soils from children’s playground. Environ Monit Assess. Pp 1-11:742.
- Agim LC, Amos HI, Osisi AF, Okoli HN and Egboka NT. (2021). Lethality of Crude Oil Contamination on Properties of Soil and Growth Parameters of Maize (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources. Vol. 28(3)
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: