Prof. Samuel I. J. Onwusonye
List of Academic & Professional Qualifications with dates
- B.Sc, Tech Project Management 1990 (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI.)
- M.Sc Banking and Finance 1997 (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI.)
- PhD Project Finance 2011(Imo State University)
List of Honours/Merit Awards received
- 2002 Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Governing Council FOR REDUCING COST OF POLYTECHNIC PROJECTS through several Cost Control Devices and Techniques
- 2012 The National Executive Council of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors FOR GOOD CONDUCT, TRANSPARENCY AND SELFLESS services as a MODERATOR TO Professional Examination of the Institute.
- 2017 Honourable Minister for Power, Works and Housing Award for LAUDABLE SERVICE as a member, Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN), 2011 – 2016
- 2019 The President, National Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) Award for Excellence in Service as NIQS CHIEF EXAMINER 2009 – 2011 in October 2019.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow, The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (FNIQS) 2003 – Registration No.947
- Registered Quantity Surveyor (RQS), Quantity Surveying Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN), ABUJA, 1993 – Registration N0. 657
- Member, Project Management Institute (MPMI) 1990
- Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM) 1991 – Registration N0. 26583.
- Member, Institute of Construction Industry Arbitrators (MICIArb) 1998 – Registration N0. 208.
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
- PUBLIC PROJECTS PROCUREMENT ECONOMY IN NIGERIA
List of peer-reviewed Publications
- An Empirical Investigation of The Determinants Cost Of Capital For Public Turnkey Building Projects in Nigeria.
- Marketing Drawless Infrastructural Project for Sustainable Development In Nigeria
- An Investigation of the Relationship Between Cost of Capital and the Delivery Period of Public Turnkey Building Projects in Nigeria.
- The Quantity Surveying Profession In Identity Crisis And National Development In Nigeria
- Investigating the sue of Uncertainty Management Tools and techniques within the construction sector in Nigeria.
- Appraising Good Governance through Sustainable Infrastructural Development in Nigeria.
- Appraising Sustainability of Public Infrastructural Projects Developments In Nigeria.
- Accessing Critical Success Factors in Public project Procurement Economy for Sustainable National Development.
- Evolving Costing Templates for Investments in Environmental Engineering Public Projects In Nigeria.
- Accessing Cost Engineering Technique for project Estimating of Vegetable Oil Refinery project Development in Nigeria.