Dr Benedict A. Ozurumba
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Member, SMAT Seminar and Conference Committee 2011
- Faculty Advisor, Association of Management Students (AMTS) 2011
- Member, FUTO Senate Committee on Exams 2006 to date
- Ozurumba, B.A (2005): “The External debt Crises Causes and Consequences”, Debt Burden and Development in Africa; Problems and Prospects (Okere T-I. edit) Assumpta Press, Owerri.
- Ozurumba, B.A and Chigbu E.E. (2006): “An Assessment of the Impact of External Debt on the Growth of the Nigerian Economy”, Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 2, Owerri, Department of Marketing, Imo State University Owerri&Avan Publication Owerri.
- Ozurumba, B.A (2007); “Corporate Collapse and Bank Failures in Nigeria” A case of Collusive Corruption, International Journal of Development and Management Review Vol 1. No.1, Owerri, Development and Management Study Group.
- Ozurumba, B.A and Idi, R.E. (2008); Energy Crisis in Nigeria; A Case Study of the Niger Delta Region. The Nigerian Journal of Energy and Environmental Economics, Awka, Department of Economics, Nnamdi Azikiwe Univesity Awka.
- Ozurumba, B.A (2008); “Commercial Bank Credit on Agricultural Development in Nigeria; An Evaluation Issues on Development – A Multidisciplinary International Journal on Sustainable Development, South Africa, International Center for Constructive Research(ICCR)
- Ozurumba, B.A (2009) “Strategies for Bank Supervision for Effective Bank Management in Nigeria, African Journal of Economics and Financial Research, De-Caritas Center for Studies on Human Development in Africa Port Harcourt.
- Ozurumba, B.A (2009); Impact of Public Sector Deficit on Private Sector Investment in Nigeria, De- Caritas Journal of Management and Social Science. De- Caritas Center for Studies of Human Development in Africa, Port Harcourt.
- Ozurumba, B.A &Chigbu E.E (2009) Impact of public Sector Deficits on Economic Development of Nigeria, African Journal Professional Research in Human Development, De- Caritas Center of Studies on Human Development in Africa, Port Harcourt.
- Ozurumba, B.A &Chigbu E.E (2011) Fiscal Deficits And Inflation In Nigeria: The Causality Approach, Journal of Business and Accounting, USA.